Not open for further replies.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Solskjaer: “I am so proud of these players. They’ve beaten City twice at their ground. They’ve come so far these players. They’ve given me absolutely everything. We’ve come a long way. Even though we did not create too many clear cut chances we pressed them back. It pleased me.”

We have lifted off. Ole’s positive bubble. 👍🏽

City also beat us at our ground. He got feel proud bo?

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
Solskjaer: “I am so proud of these players. They’ve beaten City twice at their ground. They’ve come so far these players. They’ve given me absolutely everything. We’ve come a long way. Even though we did not create too many clear cut chances we pressed them back. It pleased me.”

We have lifted off. Ole’s positive bubble. 👍🏽

:s13::s13:

Come so far? Lose to burnley at home is how far? :D

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
in the first leg we won the 2nd half, thats a positive!
ole will say this win will be the turning point for the season...
While a win is a win, we knew how this tie was lost in the first leg.

Ole should work or open a cherry plantation.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sHH6t7t.jpg

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
This lingard already reached his peak in soccer (or has he even peak before?). He is not young anymore too. This is the max he can perform now.

We should stop playing him and let him take charge of united IG and FB. That i believe he will peak even higher.

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"We need more goalscorers, more goals, someone who wants to break their nose or toe to score," said Solskjaer. "We need more goals, if we get Bruno over the line we've got a boy who will score and create."

WinMe

Master Member
Reaction score
This lingard already reached his peak in soccer (or has he even peak before?). He is not young anymore too. This is the max he can perform now.

We should stop playing him and let him take charge of united IG and FB. That i believe he will peak even higher.

I think Ikhsan Fandi at Raufoss IL seems to be better than Lingard. The fella been hitting the net playing in pre-season friendlies in winter conditions.

WinMe

Master Member
Reaction score
"We need more goalscorers, more goals, someone who wants to break their nose or toe to score," said Solskjaer. "We need more goals, if we get Bruno over the line we've got a boy who will score and create."

Promote Largie Ramazani (U23) lor, no need buy or loan strikers. :s13:

Marky99

Master Member
Reaction score

That's what happens when players don't focus on just their soccer, and actively pursuing other commercial interests while still playing in their prime years. I just realised in the Tranmere game what that sign was, that he always makes when he scores (well he hasn't for a long time...): JL. Promoting his clothing line even on pitch...

Just hawk him off to the highest bidder. His hookup with Raiola can only be seen as a snub to the club, and the final straw far as I'm concerned. PP the virus' role cannot be overlooked in this, so he can join his friend and f*** off.

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's what happens when players don't focus on just their soccer, and actively pursuing other commercial interests while still playing in their prime years. I just realised in the Tranmere game what that sign was, that he always makes when he scores (well he hasn't for a long time...): JL. Promoting his clothing line even on pitch...

Just hawk him off to the highest bidder. His hookup with Raiola can only be seen as a snub to the club, and the final straw far as I'm concerned. PP the virus' role cannot be overlooked in this, so he can join his friend and f*** off.

send him to MLS
land of social media, will suit him very well

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manchester United want striker in January to add to Fernandes - Solskjaer

On 30th of Jan

:s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.