Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
He will. Have faith. Time is on his side, he's still young. ;)

its chao hotdog liao. old liao.

still young?kidding me. he can only be late bloomer like luca toni, klose, drogba, zidane.

Last edited:

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i always have this impression that AWB played better for Palace than he so far has for United
at Palace, i thought his forays into the opponent’s penalty box was better and most importantly ... not clueless
at United, i’m not sure if he’d been given specific instructions not to venture too deep cos his responsibility is to race back in the event of a quick counterattack should the ball be lost
hence why to me at least he seems like 2 different players with the ball at his feet in the opponents’ half
the one that just passes the halfway line up until the final third, and the one that goes beyond that third and edge of the box is like chalk and cheese
hopefully he’ll come good in a year or 2 ...
but it seems to me, this United team lacks proper coaching in all depts

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't mind AaronWB not going up, if we can put someone with a better delivery in front of him. His speed in tracking back and his awesome tackling skill+timing is much better to be the last man during an attacking corner.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kphYuJa.jpg

hopefully Bruno can appear on the right side of the table soon.

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wth ! i wasted 1 min and fail to spot any of our players 🤣🤣🤣
cmon, even Jack Cork is in there, and Henderson so close to the right side ! lol

kphYuJa.jpg

hopefully Bruno can appear on the right side of the table soon.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the problem is we dont have someone capable down the right flank.
I don't mind AaronWB not going up, if we can put someone with a better delivery in front of him. His speed in tracking back and his awesome tackling skill+timing is much better to be the last man during an attacking corner.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wth ! i wasted 1 min and fail to spot any of our players ������
cmon, even Jack Cork is in there, and Henderson so close to the right side ! lol

I box Fred in red for you liao you still can't see? :s22:

Btw, there's quite a number of players in the cluster of dots where there are no names due to their proximity... dunno who's in there...

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i recall one of the first things when i came back into this thread was reading how most were having a go at Rashy also 🤣
but then again, please name me 1 player that hasn’t come under critiscm from us bunch ?

When u are paid 200k, play like one...

We blame the Mgmt for promoting mediocre

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To me, almost anyone is better than AaronWB there. Even AndreasP or JuanM can provide a decent cross at least once a game...

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why are we putting crosses in

I can easily count with 1 hand headers score by rashford and martial in the last 5 season they play together

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sell Lukaku, den keep playing crosses and long ball from deep in our half from centreback.
i dont have coaching badge but this is :s22:
Why are we putting crosses in

I can easily count with 1 hand headers score by rashford and martial in the last 5 season they play together

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because we don't even cross or can't cross properly? When teams know we don't/can't cross, they will just continue to cluster in the middle and make it even harder for us to walk the ball into the goal. Not like they can't, it's more like there isn't the delivery in the first place.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But nobody can do what AWB does defensively.
And that's why he should stay in our own half, and let someone else do the roaming up since he really really really doesn't contribute much up front.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
our players dont even go out wide. look at the last game. James or anyone playing at the wings keep moving inwards to cluster fk together making it hard for Bruno to pass

and when they finally do. like u said. cant cross properly.

wonder what they do every training

maybe its like Fred's freekick. good during training session. like sai during actual match
Because we don't even cross or can't cross properly? When teams know we don't/can't cross, they will just continue to cluster in the middle and make it even harder for us to walk the ball into the goal. Not like they can't, it's more like there isn't the delivery in the first place.

Last edited:

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's been hit and miss for both attacking and defending setups. OdionI may well offer us the something we lack in the box. We've already seen how MarcusR and AnthonyM are both more dangerous when they come in from the wings with space in front of them.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now we have all the small size midfielders in the box for crosses

Martial is always drifting around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.