[Mobile Game] Rise of Civilization

jansen chan

Master Member
Reaction score
K93 got burned to the ground this time by solaymar-revenge. ( Burn back to Z1 ? )

Guess we got too many AFK players thinking rest of half players gonna roll over everyone in a 6 Vs 1 kingdom fight.

Reminder of AFK players are still being burn as we speak as most active players was pushed back to z1 . (20 days healing)

Reaction score
If you guys love a good strategic warfare game? Then look no further than Rise of Civilizations is the one for you la!

Bluefreak

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody know how to add additional saved matches slots?
Blue slots, red slots etc.

netbookcraze

Banned
Reaction score
I think all the smaller Singaporean players can start a alliance on their own.

Find a semi vacant Kingdom and migrate there to start fresh. Lots of these semi vacant kingdoms due to mass migration to stronger kingdom.

With numbers, the Singaporean alliance can grow fast.

jamminjames

Banned
Reaction score

Find a semi vacant Kingdom and migrate there to start fresh. Lots of these semi vacant kingdoms due to mass migration to stronger kingdom.

Cheers bro! Let me read about this and sounds interesting.

Ace56789

Reaction score
Looking for sg alliance

70+m power, looking for active sg alliance and good kingdom for KVK.. Let me know thanks!
Update*
Can't send any PM due to new account in HWZ.

K12
Kill count 89m
Death count 3.5m

Last edited:

kuehtutu

Reaction score

i'm in 285, our kvk light vs dark starts on sat 8am. I used to have a couple of sg friends playing but some migrated to 206 tho there are still some left and we still keep in contact via whatsapp.

70+m power, looking for active sg alliance and good kingdom for KVK.. Let me know thanks!
Update*
Can't send any PM due to new account in HWZ.

K12
Kill count 89m
Death count 3.5m

nice bro, dont know much sgreans that sank as much money as me into the game. :s12:
not much pure sgreans only alliances around. only saw one in 46 and 16(dragothien ex K).

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i'm in 285, our kvk light vs dark starts on sat 8am. I used to have a couple of sg friends playing but some migrated to 206 tho there are still some left and we still keep in contact via whatsapp.

nice bro, dont know much sgreans that sank as much money as me into the game. :s12:
not much pure sgreans only alliances around. only saw one in 46 and 16(dragothien ex K).

Got 300+M power Singaporean from 1242 I think :s13:

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why can't i find the game on IOS ? I only see Rise of Kingdoms, no Rise of Civillization..

kuehtutu

Reaction score
Got 300+M power Singaporean from 1242 I think :s13:

srs ah? jin satki mens :eek:. looks like quite a handful of sgreans playing but all scattered around.

yea, it changed to RoK very long ago due to some copyright issues.

HWZ1973

Master Member
Reaction score
The app keep crashing on ipad, anyone has similar issue? Unable to load pass 75%.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.