who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Boss can share your build for bruno> u can pm me..Bruno is the soccer guy right?

Ya the Cristiano Ronaldo i never use him before in rank so not familiar with him only use before in brawl :x
I feel granger is better than him
Granger i copy from top users in leaderboard
Raptor machete -> magic shoe , BOD, EB, BF, MR

The last Item can tweak base on situation

Last edited:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Usually can see hot builds, then double check see top hero builds, then triple check by seeing how they play the hero during live streams :s12:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The chess one have rank titles too - do they give rewards as well like rank season? I didn't play much so at lowest tier

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The chess one have rank titles too - do they give rewards as well like rank season? I didn't play much so at lowest tier

the chess is like mayhem, brawl. only got gold rewards. i only play chess when there are too many trolls and afks in rank games. recent update they nerf some marksmen and their items.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the chess is like mayhem, brawl. only got gold rewards. i only play chess when there are too many trolls and afks in rank games. recent update they nerf some marksmen and their items.

What's gold rewards? I only play a lot mayhem now lol. Use les meet fanny so shiok :s13:

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

alrdy reached Mythical Glory ranked in chess. always seeing the usual synergy in that tier. :s13:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
havent try mayhem yet. is it like dota imba where the heroes become imba

:s11:

Wa chess also mythical... So need to buy which hero?
Didn't know dota one, but ya imba hero, harley s1 shoot 6 pokers, les ulti shoot 10 bullets etc, at match page can see all the heroes skills descriptions. Lolita also quite imba but not many take.
Chess also copy dota one bah, heard friend say they have similar too

battle points that looks like gold.

can sic what is their usual synergy?

Oh bp then.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there a table somewhere (not ingame) which shows the summary/icons for each heroes for chess one? So confusing to remember :s13:

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its in the gallery of magic chess. it shows which heroes are in which synergy.

1st season only. getting bored with the same compositions. waiting for them to introduce more heroes, items and other mechanics :s13:

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Wanwan ulti fuggin bug. Slow + invincible+ high damage + long ulti duration. What the f is moonton doing. This game don't have balance
She is the only one ulti yet u cannot touch her
Ling ulti u still have plenty of time to escape her animation is long
wanwan ulti is immediate + slows u down plus u cannot hit her while she ulti
Crap best of all she is not ban in rank

Last edited:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its in the gallery of magic chess. it shows which heroes are in which synergy.

Oh ya, seen it before, but too many icons can't remember who from which faction.

Long time no rank, what is that pre selection button?
Someone suggested hero to ban but I didn't see the hero icon at bottom to click - have to find hero myself?

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wanwan ulti fuggin bug. Slow + invincible+ high damage + long ulti duration. What the f is moonton doing. This game don't have balance
She is the only one ulti yet u cannot touch her
Ling ulti u still have plenty of time to escape her animation is long
wanwan ulti is immediate + slows u down plus u cannot hit her while she ulti
Crap best of all she is not ban in rank

Saw alot choose her in mayhem, good ah? Haven't even read her skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.