Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dinner or lunch ?

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT

Likely to be on a weekend. You still not available on weekends?

Pref Saturday lunch. Can ask Toons for his list of attendees. :s12:

Keke. I also prefer sat lunch. Let me call to find out the diff between lunch n dinner.

Hi how's four point by Sheraton?

Even last time w 1 for 1, i find so so nia. Small spread. Only thing is sunday lunch got free flow moscato or prosecco. But better call to confirm, esp since some places have stopped offering buffets liao.

Spidie

Reaction score
Likely to be on a weekend. You still not available on weekends?

Keke. I also prefer sat lunch. Let me call to find out the diff between lunch n dinner.

Even last time w 1 for 1, i find so so nia. Small spread. Only thing is sunday lunch got free flow moscato or prosecco. But better call to confirm, esp since some places have stopped offering buffets liao.
This one near my house maybe can try. Kids how much they no say.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reservation made for Sun 8 Mar 1130am. Sat 7 Mar full liao.

Who keen?

1. Toons
2. Taken
3. Cryophoenix (TBC)

Kids pricing below -
KSK_SUMOFEAST_WebsitePoster-1080x1920PX_FEB2020-1.jpg

micgoh

Reaction score
Weekday lunch and weekend lunch. Honestly speaking , is there any difference in terms of food / spread? I'm available for both but saw the price got difference

Spidie

Reaction score
You all eat before kiseki ? What is nice ? Last time got lamb chop dunno still have a not

tomb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Had dinner at Beach Road Kitchen as we had a voucher to use. Less variety than before, especially at the live station, and replenishment was slow. Hope it is just due to the current virus situation. Favourite item was the asian style crepe with gula melaka and coconut.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.