Treasure at Tampines

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think prices are increasing because upcoming tampines EC is launching soon. But then I don’t fancy treasures tamp though it’s cheap.

I am with you on this.
If it is my money, I will not buy.
If it is your money, you are free to do as you please.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
According to one of the brothers here, if a project has many unsold units, you do not need to think too hard about % of price appreciation..
If you look at historical data, even almost sold out projects, some do not appreciate much.

Hehe Siang Kar pager?
Ya I remember I did said that before and definitely there’s some logic behind.

A project of size 400-700 is just right to me.
All along, I only buy projects that sells well/sold out before TOP, though sometimes, it may not necessary translate into profit gain, but at least the chance is higher, especially good location projects with reasonable entry price.

Mega Project at so-so location like treasure, Florence is more for self stay and not meant for short term profit gain. One needs to know what u are buying and your priority (self stay or investment).

shin7829

Reaction score
Treasure is the first condo go view.
After several viewing of other project, treasure is the first to be eliminated.

Does anyone wonder when will it be your turn if u were to book a function room or etc? The queue may take months or year?

And machiam atas hdb nia.....

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Not to speak ill of treasure.
I rather buy Parc Canberra EC than treasure because at least after 5 years mop from Parc Canberra, I Guess the chance of cap gain is higher than buying treasure. Definitely I’m not a fan of Sembawang/Canberra though.

2200 units leh, takes how Long to sell?
Put up listing for sales or rental and compete against with so many of your neighbours is another stressful thing.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not to speak ill of treasure.
I rather buy Parc Canberra EC than treasure because at least after 5 years mop from Parc Canberra, I Guess the chance of cap gain is higher than buying treasure. Definitely I’m not a fan of Sembawang/Canberra though.

2200 units leh, takes how Long to sell?
Put up listing for sales or rental and compete against with so many of your neighbours is another stressful thing.

Canberra sites parcel A and B tender closed at $645/$650psf for both sites. So Parc Canberra is a sure win aft MOP.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes ah! The tender results out already? Bid by same developer?

If it is, will be like High Park! 2 plot combined.
Canberra sites parcel A and B tender closed at $645/$650psf for both sites. So Parc Canberra is a sure win aft MOP.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes ah! The tender results out already? Bid by same developer?

If it is, will be like High Park! 2 plot combined.

Yes on URA site. Different developer bro.

United venture lost out on plot A. I don’t know plot A or B better but marginal difference. To put things in context, treasure tamp enbloc price $676/psf but not subjected to the new unit size req.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The launch price of the Canberra sites likely to be similar to that of Treasures Tamp, so which is better to a consumer in terms of location? Tampines or Canberra?

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The launch price of the Canberra sites likely to be similar to that of Treasures Tamp, so which is better to a consumer in terms of location? Tampines or Canberra?

Given my targetted capital appreciation, none of these meet my criteria.
I have better alternatives.
Dunno why some people restrict their selection to either A or B.

Forever84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My agent told me this is TOP 10 most undervalued condo in Singapore. 🤔

Treasures? Really?

I find their layout to be inefficient. I seen their 3 br floor plan before, the common room not same size then some of the areas have really odd shapes.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Parc Esta is another one in TOP 10

I would think Parc Esta is inside the list, looking that RCR it’s gg at 16xxpsf and some OCR projects are at 15xx-16xxpsf, and taking into consideration some units at Park Place gg above 2xxxpsf.

I can only think of 4 other projects now that may be undervalued
1) The M (21xxpsf up when launched)
2) stirling residences (15xxpsf up when launched)
3) Tre Ver (14xxpsf up when launched)
4) riverfront residences (11xxpsf up when launched)

For those listed, their prices compared to those in the vicinity are cheaper so can see why. You would also see these projects sells very fast.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.