[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Play on mobile using emulator before the release in Apr :D

PbTHEbil.jpg
Don't use emulator lah, buy the full game (PS1) on PSN Store. It's still the same PS1 game, with some translation/grammar fixed, bug fixes, slight graphics improvement and added quality of life enhancements. There is also Turbo mode (the game/combat runs at x3 speed), God mode (can still get wiped though if kena one-hit-kill moves), and No Encounter mode (no random enemy encounters).

Note that there are 2 versions on PSN stores: one is the "PSOne Classic" version, which is the original, running on PS3/Vita/PSP (currently US$5), the other is the one I am talking about, enhanced version, running on PS4 (curently US$8). I believe this PS4 version is also available as ports on mobile.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
I did not watch it before. Like I said, you compare aerith with cloud in FF7 Remake, they are having exactly the same look.
Not really leh. But anyway, they all have similar looks, like I see Korea boy band girl band also a lot of similar faces. If you change Cloud's hair color he will look like Lightning. Wouldn't it be fun if in the FF7R cross-dressing scene they just swap him with Lightning :s13:.

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
I actually like it when all characters look lady-like. as a guy gamer, i would be so happy to keep controlling female characters. If i could, i would make my party be all yang female warriors hehe

auzzuro

Reaction score
Ff7 remake will have how many episodes huh I heard from frz at least 4 episodes

Last edited:

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We getting 3 samurai games in a year..

Way of the samurai
Nioh2
Ghost of tsushima

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

Imo, samurai game settings are the most boring. I refuse to buy any of them until there are deep discounts.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

dagobah

Reaction score
It's great that more games with Feudal Japan setting are being made in recent years. I remember playing the Onimusha series on the PS2 (I still have all the games in good condition) and also failed terribly at the difficult Ninja Gaiden back then. End up selling the game.

Speaking of which, Team Ninja hopes to make the next Ninja Gaiden because of the rise of ninja games in recent years. (Nioh, Sekiro, Ghost of Tsushima etc) Let's see if Ghost will also be a challenging game.

And on Nioh 2 - I'm expecting that some gamers may buy to try (cos the hype) this month and end up Carousell-ing them at a cheaper price due to high difficulty. That's how I get my Sekiro (good cond + poster somemore) at only $55 last year when it was just released.

Wait for it..... "Ninja Creed" also coming....:s13:

mliolukiye

Reaction score
The Sakai Mask will be such a great centerpiece. Totally gives off that mysterious and sinister vibe to add to your home. Usually CE will include the character figurines/statues but this one is quite different (like back then MGSV CE has Snake's Bionic Arm instead of figurine) Not forgetting the other goodies, the map, cloth, steelbook etc. Oh man...will this be my first CE ever??????

https://www.suckerpunch.com/ghost-o...-collectors-digital-deluxe-editions-detailed/

We also have two physical edition options. The first is our Special Edition, which includes a SteelBook case plus a voucher for an in-game Hero of Tsushima mask and sword skin*, Charm of Hachiman’s Favor, one technique point, the Director’s Commentary, and the digital mini art book.

49619299196_1dd5b54180_k-1024x576.jpg

$69.99 USD / 89.99 CAD MSRP

But the set I am most excited to get my hands on is our Collector’s Edition, which has a replica mask. It’s a re-creation of one you’ll wear in the game, and it’s heavy (made from polyresin). It’s not meant to be worn, but it includes an individually-numbered display stand so you can keep it on a shelf to impress your friends or terrify your enemies. On top of that, there’s also a sashimono (war banner) just like you’ll see in the game that’s nearly 4.5 feet long, and a traditional-style furoshiki (wrapping cloth). You’ll also get a copy of the game with a SteelBook case, a physical 48-page mini art book by Dark Horse, and an artistic rendition of our full world map printed on cloth. Also included is a voucher for all of the digital content from the Digital Deluxe Edition listed above.

49619563657_bc14ad6ae5_k-1024x576.jpg

$169.99 USD / $219.99 CAD MSRP

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
is ghost of "sushima" same like seikiro, soul series ?

if yes im skipping.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
is ghost of "sushima" same like seikiro, soul series ?

if yes im skipping.
I don't think anything is mentioned about the difficulty level, only some glimpses at how the combat goes. My impression is that it is not sekiro/souls/nioh type of game, should be more like Assassin's Creed Odyssey or Origins.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I don't think anything is mentioned about the difficulty level, only some glimpses at how the combat goes. My impression is that it is not sekiro/souls/nioh type of game, should be more like Assassin's Creed Odyssey or Origins.

then phew.. :s12::s12::s12::s12::s12:

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Me too if same like seikiro, soul series.... the graphic is nice but I hate games like soul or serikiro too difficult for me

Souls was too tough for me. I tried Seikiro (considering it was GOTY) ... could not get past the 3hour mark. Was too challenging for me too. But i can imagine the thrill and satisfaction one gets if one clears each boss.

Guess at 40's ... there are games I can't play already :o

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any Drivers around playing? Do you have any steering wheel setup?
Foldable rack/stand etc?

mliolukiye

Reaction score
develope by sucker punch,

so it would similar to infamous style ba,

Just googled. Old news but at least not Sekiro/Souls/Borne/Nioh type. Multiple difficulty settings to cater to a range of players.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wccftech.com/ghost-of-tsushima-difficulty-settings/amp/

You can make the difficulty "punch" you in the face if you want.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.