Kayshart

Reaction score
Try this, you won't regret :D
Any supermarket will carry it.

584011.jpg

darkelf

Master Member
Reaction score
how safe is it to go melbourne now due to the outbreak? will be heading therr in mid may.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not budget but italian, spanish, middle east food are good in Melbourne.

something i can't understand, why in hot summer all public transport & malls aircon were very weak. i was in cafe hoping to sit down & have a cuppa & cake, but find it too unbearably warm & stuffy that ordered cold brew take away instead

Awesom Andy

Reaction score
Still safe for now, but don't know in 1 mths' time..

All they are doing now is focusing on slowing down the spread and hopefully have cases slow enough that it doesn't overwhelm the health system too much.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
healthier but still not healthy. it's still artificially flavoured, packed more salt. And being conveniently packaged means easier to binge on lolz
Yes... Sometimes when u see coles or worthwool super got offer. just grab a few bag... think healthier than potato chips :)

Alibeckham

Reaction score
how safe is it to go melbourne now due to the outbreak? will be heading therr in mid may.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/coronavirus-covid-19-australia-isolate-arrivals-12539778?cid=FBcna

14 days isolation for all international traveler

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, Australia is closed! Unless you have >14 days to spare, if not don't bother coming..

Awesom Andy

Reaction score
How's everyone coping with the restrictions in every state?

Victorians are still going on holidays and to the beach, apparently. I'm working from home full time now. Good thing I never bought the yearly myki pass.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PTV says if you bought yearly pass, you can suspend it.. i think most ppl are working from home now..

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Victorians are still going on holidays and to the beach, apparently. I'm working from home full time now. Good thing I never bought the yearly myki pass.

1 minister from nsw was sacked for going to his central coast holiday home:s12::s12:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.