Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
#mufc have been looking at three positions, possibly four, to sign players in. Another centre-back signing is on the agenda at #mufc, just not at the top end due to Maguire's signing last summer

In my opinion:
Sign Jack Grealish (50-60m) & Sancho (60-70m)
Sign Jude Bellingham for the future (est. 30m)

Let Smalling return from his loan, make him the top 3 centrebacks in our club between him, Maguire & Bailly. Then we don't need to buy another.. with Tuanzebe stepping up soon.

Renew contract for Angel Gomes and Pogba (but controversial)

Sell: Jones, AP15 and Lingard and AS7

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What? Take back ChrisS and make him top 3? You asking for trouble ah...

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
#mufc have been looking at three positions, possibly four, to sign players in. Another centre-back signing is on the agenda at #mufc, just not at the top end due to Maguire's signing last summer

In my opinion:
Sign Jack Grealish (50-60m) & Sancho (60-70m)
Sign Jude Bellingham for the future (est. 30m)

Let Smalling return from his loan, make him the top 3 centrebacks in our club between him, Maguire & Bailly. Then we don't need to buy another.. with Tuanzebe stepping up soon.

Renew contract for Angel Gomes and Pogba (but controversial)

Sell: Jones, AP15 and Lingard and AS7

did u forget lindelof?

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score

Every corner I will hold my breathe, not Covid but scare VAR call for Penalty aganist us or Goals scored made invalid due to shirt holding.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You prefer to see VictorL hugging the opponent from behind? I think it's half jin eight liang. At least ChrisS times his headers better...

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

His questionable defending during setpieces aside.. overall he is still more reliable (imo) than Lindesoft who loses 1v1 likely more than half the time and gets easily outmuscled by players shorter/smaller than him :s13:

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
You prefer to see VictorL hugging the opponent from behind? I think it's half jin eight liang. At least ChrisS times his headers better...

I don't have the stats, but feel safer to have Lindelof over Smalling.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We already have someone better than Smalling and Lindelof to partner Maguire. Just that he is injury prone and can sometimes be a bit rash... and I'm not talking about that white clown.

white_prince

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We already have someone better than Smalling and Lindelof to partner Maguire. Just that he is injury prone and can sometimes be a bit rash... and I'm not talking about that white clown.

Tunazebe or Bailly should be given chance to get play more often.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bruno got another bromance going in besides Martial

ATsK7nQ.png

Maybe Ole can convert Dalot to RM/RW... Just make him train crossing a day long. Bruno can do the rest whilst on the pitch.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pogba posted vid showing himself ownself training in Juventus Matuidi's jersey

3iqLpGL.gif

He say is in support of the player who kena covid...

Lindelof also wear Sampdoria kit

26131708-8127275-Lindelof_was_showing_support_for_Albin_Ekdal_who_has_also_tested-a-2_1584555290688.jpg

26131706-8127275-Victor_Lindelof_also_joined_Pogba_and_trained_inside_his_house_w-a-1_1584555290656.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.