who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Really don't understand these indogs. Got into mcl final then this indog afk from the start.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Read that blue buff tio nerf. Now only 10% cool down. Harith need 35% cdr to drift fluently
So he is affected alot. Now is assassin meta

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Read that blue buff tio nerf. Now only 10% cool down. Harith need 35% cdr to drift fluently
So he is affected alot. Now is assassin meta

mage emblem with blue buff is more than enough. most good harith players play with their own team especially with a tank to help them in early game. solo harith is usually feeder.

next season is assassin meta. its already confirmed and moonton will buff some assassin items.

Reaction score
Mage alot:
Harith pharsa kagura Cecilion (pre nerf) harley change, odette

Fighter :chou xborg jawhead alucard leomord, thamus

Mage harith most op can 1 v 3 if u pro but not easy to master
Harley easy to use and he's quite deadly kill like assassin.
but he don't have AOE damage. He has escape skill too so can escape from enemies easily if need to
Change just hide behind tank and spam her ulti. Has low cool down
Odette ulti+flicker quite deadly also in team fight
Cecilion high damage but maybe because he is new hero and not nerfed yet
Pharsa same like change just spam her ulti... Her weakness is she level up very slow so opponent will out level her easily
Kagura: has free purify to escape cc, attack range quite far, has stun, can slow enemy, very op in team fight but needs good tank. She can't carry if team sucks

If u solo Q harith is a carry hero he can bring u to mythic but he not easy to master

Fighter i think chou is most op but same as harith not easy to master
Alucard easy to use got life steal just hack and slash can 1v2 but can be countered if opponent buy item to counter life steal
Leomord quite tank if he farm enough
Thamus very buff, have life steal

Out of all the above mage I recommend harley. He quite fun to use, easy to understand his combos, can fit in any team. He can escape from enemies easily. He is efficient good mage

Fighter i not sure not a fighter user but i hate to face chou, he has dash has cc his ulti and punch very damaging, very mobile can escape from enemies easily
He can be built into a semi tank also. A chou user is most welcome in every team

Thanks. Coz no reply that why i used up my BP buy Aurora. Coz epic rank i always cant get to choose my lesley. Heard of this game long ago but was involved with other games so never research.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Coz no reply that why i used up my BP buy Aurora. Coz epic rank i always cant get to choose my lesley. Heard of this game long ago but was involved with other games so never research.

aurora not good for rank. just use her for brawl or classic. if you want mage then go for lylia, zhask, pharsa or gord.

if you have a team then maybe harley, kagura, cyclops or valir. these are support mages who support your team. get a tank or fighter friend to lane with you.

mm go for granger, bruno or wanwan. if all 3 ban or taken then karrie or claude.

lesley is too slow in farming and clearing waves. epic rank is toxic. you won't get enough farm and buffs to build items and you will find yourself defending base early or dead.

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mage emblem with blue buff is more than enough. most good harith players play with their own team especially with a tank to help them in early game. solo harith is usually feeder.

next season is assassin meta. its already confirmed and moonton will buff some assassin items.

its time for Hanzo Hayabusa Lancelot to make a comeback :mad:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sian... Assassin meta... maybe time to afk again :s13:

Oh remember to do that unusual dimension quiz thing, just google the answers from that reddit thread. But 99.9% is get 100 tix instead of epic skin. Better than nothing lol

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why first ban :s11: RPG hero

hanzo is being revamped this weekend. more op than cecillon. he can clear minion waves safely under his tower. can join teamfight without his body. can steal enemy jungle and escape fast.

Oh remember to do that unusual dimension quiz thing, just google the answers from that reddit thread. But 99.9% is get 100 tix instead of epic skin. Better than nothing lol

confirm is 100 tickets. my 3 smurfs plus main account all got 100 tickets. the epic skin is fake but no harm playing since its free. some more got 2 free spins for lancelot zodiac skin and 1 free spin for kimmy skin but unlikely you will win. i don't have lancelot so will save it for future use.

go main fighter like badang, thamuz, bane or xborg. those indos mm will go afk once they die alot of times.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
after reset season best not to rank first... let it cool for a week.
if not 1 ex-glory mythic gusion triple kill u all within 5 mins,

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol I thought I saw 13d earlier, then noticed a banner say ending in few days, now see rank page outside put 2d. Everytime bluff people one.

Ind/ph school holidays same as us meh

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
after reset season best not to rank first... let it cool for a week.
if not 1 ex-glory mythic gusion triple kill u all within 5 mins,

U kenna triple killed by ex glory mythic gusion within 5mins before ah :s13:

Last edited:

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

good lah assassin meta. getting tired of this mage and MM meta liao :s13:

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol I thought I saw 13d earlier, then noticed a banner say ending in few days, now see rank page outside put 2d. Everytime bluff people one.

Ind/ph school holidays same as us meh

got free skin sia. looks like clint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.