Treasure at Tampines

leeerwin

Reaction score
Hahahaha yeah. Although sometimes when I scroll through the pages there are a lot of unrelated discussions. Anwyays I have not committed yet, resale also in consideration, just that my agent warned that if I don't grow my wealth, it's a waste, something along those lines lah.

Also I need to be careful not to make a regretful move as I am subjected to 5% absd as SPR

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One thing that most ppl failed to notice in regards to walking distance to simei or tampines mrt station. They did not notice that the PIE expressway is actually dividing Tampines and Simei.

This means that should one walk to Simei MRT, he needs to cross an overhead bridge over PIE 6 lanes. This can be seen if you take MRT frequently from Tampines, at least for me.

leeerwin

Reaction score
One thing that most ppl failed to notice in regards to walking distance to simei or tampines mrt station. They did not notice that the PIE expressway is actually dividing Tampines and Simei.

This means that should one walk to Simei MRT, he needs to cross an overhead bridge over PIE 6 lanes. This can be seen if you take MRT frequently from Tampines, at least for me.
Agree. I went to visit the constitution site today. About 10 mins walk from simei MRT and sweated like crazy

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agree. I went to visit the constitution site today. About 10 mins walk from simei MRT and sweated like crazy

Sharing an article piece on Treasure at Tampines I happen to come by, for your read

https://blog.seedly.sg/treasure-at-tampines-condo-launch/

aiyahwhatever

Reaction score
You are right, it’s helpful to take a walk on your two feet, especially if a particular property is marketed as “xxx minutes from the MRT”. This has become one of my tests :s13:

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sharing an article piece on Treasure at Tampines I happen to come by, for your read

https://blog.seedly.sg/treasure-at-tampines-condo-launch/

This is promotion material..note the perspective of a salesperson.

According to article, 15% sales is very good, then 30% for OLA is very very fantastic sales results...

Parties who are vested in property sales, agents, media, banks etc, you need to understand their perspectives...

surferpunk

Reaction score
Bro shadow84 is right.
Make a trip down to both to have a better sensing.
Have u tried walking from simei mrt to treasure? Time yourself how Long it takes.

Bear in mind there’s still 1100 units unsold for treasure and if u r looking for immediate profit gain, I find it quite unlikely. If for self stay, I like the round market there.

Cheers

to be honest, without this covid virus, I'm already worried about the number of units there. Imagine TOP and everybody try to lowball each other to sell for profit. And now this virus!! No sales means they may need to lower their price unless govt give face, give no penalty. so now, every buyer there is trying to convince everyone else to buy so that there's no price drop. price drop means IMMEDIATE paper loss and goes against the 'law' of condo appreciation until TOP.

I may consider buying treasures if they throw me some big freebies though. it feels like a buyers' market now.

surferpunk

Reaction score
Hahahaha yeah. Although sometimes when I scroll through the pages there are a lot of unrelated discussions. Anwyays I have not committed yet, resale also in consideration, just that my agent warned that if I don't grow my wealth, it's a waste, something along those lines lah.

Also I need to be careful not to make a regretful move as I am subjected to 5% absd as SPR

in this current time, cash is king. u park money in stocks, sure lose. park on bonds, also lose. even holding in SG currency, also lose. if u can maintain your wealth now, considered very good already. those who just bought property last few years are probably sweating if their paper profits will be wiped out. most probably hope to make a little profit.

leeerwin

Reaction score
to be honest, without this covid virus, I'm already worried about the number of units there. Imagine TOP and everybody try to lowball each other to sell for profit. And now this virus!! No sales means they may need to lower their price unless govt give face, give no penalty. so now, every buyer there is trying to convince everyone else to buy so that there's no price drop. price drop means IMMEDIATE paper loss and goes against the 'law' of condo appreciation until TOP.

I may consider buying treasures if they throw me some big freebies though. it feels like a buyers' market now.

Well, they do have a lucky draw to get a discount from $4,000 to $20,000 from the list price.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score

Yes, Your concerns are also my concerns. Treasure has too many units to begin with, be it for rental or sales after TOP, it’s gonna be competitive. If self stay ok lah, time is on your side to wait out for all units to clear. If for short term investment I’m skeptical.
That’s y when I offered my honest opinion, I get accused of being having vested interest in tapestry.
Lol.

Last edited:

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sometimes entering later could get you a higher floor unit for the same price as compared to last year.

Here are some examples.

42TWNSr.jpg

S7p47Ji.jpg

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
haha share article also wrong meh hola.

I’m agent loh or I’m vested in Treasures Tamp 😆

Nothing wrong, hope your articles can show both sides too.

More like employed by REDAS, because every project is good and property market is very healthy. :)

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
About 30% sold at avg 11xx psf, posted in the OLA thread.

Heard sales fell instead of increased after the second day as There were rebounded sales...current sales number looks only 2x%.

Looks gloomier if more choose not to exercise OTP... shall wait for final caveat

Also, price has increased as promised ...

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, Your concerns are also my concerns. Treasure has too many units to begin with, be it for rental or sales after TOP, it’s gonna be competitive. If self stay ok lah, time is on your side to wait out for all units to clear. If for short term investment I’m skeptical.
That’s y when I offered my honest opinion, I get accused of being having vested interest in tapestry.
Lol.

Bro, your comments are quite balanced. No problem.

Those sounding a little off, I already sounded them out.

In fact, hardware zone quite balanced. Wait till you see blog in mycarforum, a few agents and vested parties just hoot and hoot property shoot up and shoot up, so bias and one sided...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.