Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
possible 3rd kit for next season.

90253455-10158305731426098-8076999897812828160-n.jpg

like ZEBRA!!!! SO ugly!!

RuMmYtUb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We leading the race to sign Sancho as reported by Daily Mail.

Csb or true story ?

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We leading the race to sign Sancho as reported by Daily Mail.

Csb or true story ?

@FabrizioRomano (Tier 1 source) says we have been in contact with Dortmund and the player's agent. This guy has been very zhun in the past.

But whether the player gonna sign is another story.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"Bro, I don't say anything! I honestly, if you want me to tell you, I'd rather not comment on anything.

"I think very badly of some of the attitudes of some players. Actually not a certain attitude, it's an attitude that does not exist.

"There are players who have no attitude here, bro. They don't want to be here, they don't want to play.

"They don't want to be here then f*** off, let them say they don't want to play. They spend a year here getting money, and then they f*** off, bro. S*** attitude bro, for f**** sake."

-Bruno

RuMmYtUb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya so better don’t have too high hopes until we see Sancho hold jersey and take pic with Ole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.