SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

nit3ex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like there is still no official news on the suspension of ICT, IPPT, IPT and RT for NSmen. Not sure about how those whom window are closing going to deal with so many cancellations.

Reaction score
Just to check anyone book for RT or IPPT for tomorrow slot?
I receive msg inform me to turn up for RT training for tomorrow 1900hrs.
But later part I received another msg saying 1700 hrs IPPT cancel.

ragegoh

Reaction score
I feel it’s best they give official announcement via Facebook or sort.

They like leaving us hanging. Book already then cancel by them.

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The IPPT requirements for affected NSmen will be waived.

Means our current window considered clear? My cycle closes next Jan, so I'm not sure if it applies to me.

Reaction score
https://www.mindef.gov.sg/web/portal/mindef/news-and-events/latest-releases/article-detail/2020/March/31mar20_nr

"Fitness Conditioning Centres (FCCs) will be closed and the conduct of Individual Physical Proficiency Test (IPPT), IPPT Preparatory Training (IPT) and Remedial Training (RT) at FCCs, SAFRA gyms and IPT-in-the-Park locations suspended. The IPPT requirements for affected NSmen will be waived."
Me going to MR in May now only half way to RT.How har?

ragegoh

Reaction score
Ya lo. So if they waive my window. I wouldn’t mind. Else I’ll need 18 sessions RT next window.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.