Samsung Galaxy Tab S6

GhostZM

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The thing is is your keyboard as slim as the original one when folded?

And you mention the keyboard needs charging. The original keyboard doesn't need charging.

It may not be as slim as the original one and needs charging..but I only paid 35-40 for it..not 200. It's just personal preference and budget.

Like I have mentioned before, I have only charged it twice in 5 months so no big issue there..at least to me.

I'm just throwing out an option in case others find the original keyboard expensive.

CheerS!!!;)

GhostZM

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Checked out the BOW folding keyboard... does the hinge affect your use of the keyboard? It seems like it obstructs the point where your palm may rest of the keyboard?

What hinge do u mean coz I dun see any..lol
Anyway I have no issue with typing on it but users with bigger hands may find it uncomfortable. The overall size and keys on this keyboard is rather small. I bought it mainly for the portability.

CheerS!!!;)

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What hinge do u mean coz I dun see any..lol
Anyway I have no issue with typing on it but users with bigger hands may find it uncomfortable. The overall size and keys on this keyboard is rather small. I bought it mainly for the portability.

CheerS!!!;)

The hinges at the folding parts on either side lor...

vaguejizz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how is the official keyboard book cover? heard the kickstand will keep doping of

Azry88

Reaction score
i wanted to recontract my singtel line on 1st apr and wanted to get the Tab S6.
Checked few days back, there was stock. but today when i can recontract, there is no stock for tab s6. WHY!!!!!!!

GhostZM

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Checked few days back, there was stock. but today when i can recontract, there is no stock for tab s6. WHY!!!!!!!

Coz many people are staying home these days..they need a tablet for entertainment lol

Hope you can get yours soon!

CheerS!!!;)

Azry88

Reaction score

Need your opinion guys,

Since there is no Tab S6 stock in Singtel, i decided to take the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ instead. i will collect it today at 11am. my plan is to sell the note 10+, then buy the tab s6 .

As per samsung online store the price stated there was:

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ (256gb, Aura Glow) = $1598
Samsung Tab S6 256gb = $1298

I ask around online through carousell, shopee, most of them will only take the New Sealed note 10+ at $800. Only $800??!!!!

Need your opinion on below
1. Where should i sell my note 10+?
2. what is the range to sell the note 10+? (i was thinking between $800 - $1598 so, around maybe $1298 is it okay?)
3. Anyone knows where to buy the tab s6 256gb? other than the samsung online store. bcuz sometimes im scared other people sell are fake ones. i see some online are selling at $900 - $1200

Guys, your reply is much appreciated. thank you in advance :D

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite unveiled: 10.4" display, S-Pen support, and 7,040 mAh battery

gsmarena_006.jpg

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

bigbadber

Banned
Reaction score
LOL

im upset that they decided to put 3.5mm headphone jack on this while they removed for the regular tablet and their phones

WTF logic is that?

AhBaThen

Reaction score
It seems Samsung is taking feedback from customers seriously this time.
I am awaiting for the Tab S7😁, hopefully will have the 8 inch version as well.

My Tab S2 rocks🙄🙄🙄,
can easily hold on 1 hand(thumb + middle finger) and type with the other while
lying down & facing the ceiling.
Try doing that with a 10 inch tab and it will certainly land on your face😂

LOL

im upset that they decided to put 3.5mm headphone jack on this while they removed for the regular tablet and their phones

WTF logic is that?

Last edited:

Keladin

Reaction score
Bought a Korean set a couple of months back and so far so good. Only problem is can't update firmware. Anyone have any ideas how to change the csc or anyway to have the firmware updated? Thanks in advance.

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.