iPad Pro 2020 (dual cam, trackpad support, floating keyboard)

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just my bought iPad Pro under the student purchases. they never check.

coolhirako

Reaction score
Just curios , when buying with edu discount , when they will ask for student verification ? Before check out item or after ?

Momentumm

Master Member
Reaction score
It's after you place the order. When you notice the item is in stock and it's still not shipped out after 1-2 working days (depending on your estimated delivery), then there is a high chance you will be contacted. But I keep reading people are not checked these days.. I was not checked when I ordered my 2020 iPad pro too.

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's after you place the order. When you notice the item is in stock and it's still not shipped out after 1-2 working days (depending on your estimated delivery), then there is a high chance you will be contacted. But I keep reading people are not checked these days.. I was not checked when I ordered my 2020 iPad pro too.
I guess the issue is, what IF they check & realise u are not student? Delivery person sends it back, your credit card is refunded & you need to place another order?

Am waiting for magic keyboard to come out in may to see how the reviews are.

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw for those of u with cellular models, do u use esim or a physical sim card? If im not wrong esim there is no contract but physical sim have right?

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Btw for those of u with cellular models, do u use esim or a physical sim card? If im not wrong esim there is no contract but physical sim have right?
Only M1 provide e Sim and you can apply the no contract plan and request for e sim

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only M1 provide e Sim and you can apply the no contract plan and request for e sim

Thanks. Wah $35 a month & I dont expect to bring it out that often. I guess its more practical to simply use my iphone as hot spot on those rare occasions.

zenical

Reaction score
What do you all use for ? Considering to get one to edit photos and videos. I am using mini for simple usage.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What do you all use for ? Considering to get one to edit photos and videos. I am using mini for simple usage.

I use mine for some notes taking, forums, Straits Times reading and some games.

Photos editing I’ll use my MBP.

zenical

Reaction score
I have desktop for editing too. My MBP too old Liao cannot run too intensive :s13: need for editing videos also. Do you use final cut ?

I use mine for some notes taking, forums, Straits Times reading and some games.

Photos editing I’ll use my MBP.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have desktop for editing too. My MBP too old Liao cannot run too intensive :s13: need for editing videos also. Do you use final cut ?

I don’t use final cut as I don’t edit videos. I’m using Photoshop and Lightroom.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.