Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair

c0ke123

Reaction score
Ah thanks guys, saw a video where they said hair usually get stuck on the mesh.

Actually how does it compare to Atlas headrest? Was thinking of getting mesh and PU.

Vulpix

Reaction score
Just a quick check, if i accidentally spilled soft drink onto the mesh seat, how to clean it? Dun wan have ants crawling to my butt.
First thing use a dry cloth and soak as much as you can from your seat, then use a damp soapy cloth to wipe, let it dry after that.

Attila

Reaction score
Just a quick check, if i accidentally spilled soft drink onto the mesh seat, how to clean it? Dun wan have ants crawling to my butt.

you are lucky you spilled in a mesh seat. if cushion u will have a hard time cleaning it

bleachberu

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies, much appreciated.

Perhaps you guys are right, worth investing in the HM. I use it at work for 10 years now, it is the best I have to say. Just thought for simple home use, a bit much to spend. Now with WFH becoming a norm, perhaps I should just invest in one.

Any recommendations on where to get it cheaper, than Xtra price? TIA.

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Perhaps you guys are right, worth investing in the HM. I use it at work for 10 years now, it is the best I have to say. Just thought for simple home use, a bit much to spend. Now with WFH becoming a norm, perhaps I should just invest in one.

which xtra have it that i can go test it?

Attila

Reaction score

shopee right now is the cheapest price for HM

seikokingkong

Reaction score

Really good long term investment.

Attila

Reaction score
i can do a MO of atlas headrest stock coming in end of the mth. PM me for pricing

Soya_Bean

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi bros with Aeron engineer headrest. Question, does your hair easily get stuck in the mesh from time to time?

Do note that the $250 mesh headrest sold in lazada/shopee is an OEM headrest, not the original Engineered Now H3.

The OEM headrest's material is not the same as Herman Miller's mesh, it is extremely stiff and uncomfortable.
The quality feels cheap and definitely not worth $250.

I got mislead by the seller, who said they only sell the best headrest, the H3/H4 but they did not mention that it is an OEM.

The saving grace is that the seller is willing to refund but I still lose $10 worth of shopee coins. =/

Oh and to answer your question based on my experience with the OEM "H3" headrest, no it does not trap your hair.

c0ke123

Reaction score
Do note that the $250 mesh headrest sold in lazada/shopee is an OEM headrest, not the original Engineered Now H3.

The OEM headrest's material is not the same as Herman Miller's mesh, it is extremely stiff and uncomfortable.

I got mislead by the seller, who said they only sell the best headrest, the H3/H4 but they did not mention that it is an OEM.

The saving grace is that the seller is willing to refund but I still lose $10 worth of shopee coins. =/

Oh and to answer your question based on my experience with the OEM "H3" headrest, no it does not trap your hair.

Thanks would be going for the Atlas instead. Looks broader and the company was founded by ex HM employees so they know what they are doing.

ElZedHaitch

Reaction score
Anyone bought refurbished or 2nd hand ones? I see some on carousel listed at 700 plus and not sure if anyone has any opinions.

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought refurbished or 2nd hand ones? I see some on carousel listed at 700 plus and not sure if anyone has any opinions.

bought quite a number of second hand ones for the office. it's an amazingly comfortable chair. but you really don't know what kind of abuse some of the chairs have undergone.

can't decide whether to buy from the Shopee outlet or UnwantedImports :/

Gloom me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The one at Shopee is not official distro right? Kinda like PI? I read the reviews that the 12 years warranty is by seller.

So if 1 day the seller MIA, means warranty gone?

Asking for a friend. Thanks.

flipenjoi

Reaction score

Very good info man, I was also thinking about it thanks to mate acer. I went on to order from UI for the EN H3 instead. It's $15 cheaper too at $235. +3% fee if you use a CC.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.