Treasure at Tampines

frigatex

Reaction score
Bro, coz just few hundred metres away, Mont botanik around similar psf. Freehold dev. On side note,somehow Midwood help Mont botanik to move.

Both showflat next to each other too.
March-May
> Mont botanik 8 sold
> Midwood 0

I do feel that hillview area is facing oversupply already. The new launches near hillv2 tend to be LH, but the surrounding resale are FH, some nearer to hillview mrt even (and cheaper). Even if new launches command a premium, the stark comparison will put many buyers off psychologically.

kidozzz

Reaction score
With your money, buy as you please. (Remember, not my advice ah)

There are about 1,100 units available.

Once you move in, you find another 2200 households in your friendly Neighbourhood...

roger that!

That is also why i am looking at units facing south and away from the massive cluster for some peace and serenity.

for the initial 5-7yrs for self stay and investment, i think i can deal with the small trade offs? Only thing that i am slightly concerned is if eventually will this be a effective investment vehicle or not..

Ohw123

Reaction score
roger that!

That is also why i am looking at units facing south and away from the massive cluster for some peace and serenity.

for the initial 5-7yrs for self stay and investment, i think i can deal with the small trade offs? Only thing that i am slightly concerned is if eventually will this be a effective investment vehicle or not..

But isn’t south facing the PIE or something?

The developer placed all the 5 bedrooms and most of the 4 bedrooms having an internal facing. Seems like the developer feels that inward facing is the best facing 😮😮😮

kidozzz

Reaction score
But isn’t south facing the PIE or something?

The developer placed all the 5 bedrooms and most of the 4 bedrooms having an internal facing. Seems like the developer feels that inward facing is the best facing 😮😮😮

Yep its PIE/Tampines Ave 5 facing so im only looking at high floors so at least from the balcony or room views its more on the further south landscape view rather than just the highway

It's at least 150m away so its not that bad?

I am used to staying in D4 so very used to south facing/sea facing, and its actually alot more breezier or heat forgiving facing i feel?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yep its PIE/Tampines Ave 5 facing so im only looking at high floors so at least from the balcony or room views its more on the further south landscape view rather than just the highway

It's at least 150m away so its not that bad?

I am used to staying in D4 so very used to south facing/sea facing, and its actually alot more breezier or heat forgiving facing i feel?

You mean the distance from PIE facing units to PIE? Its actually very short, maybe 40-50m. If you drive, try heading down to Tampines and take the road towards Simei then exit to Airport. You will be able to see Treasures and some foundation is alrdy built so you can gauge the distance to PIE.

But iirc, Treasures plot land stops just before the filter lane merges with PIE towards airport. There is a small park beside it as well.

kidozzz

Reaction score
You mean the distance from PIE facing units to PIE? Its actually very short, maybe 40-50m. If you drive, try heading down to Tampines and take the road towards Simei then exit to Airport. You will be able to see Treasures and some foundation is alrdy built so you can gauge the distance to PIE.

But iirc, Treasures plot land stops just before the filter lane merges with PIE towards airport. There is a small park beside it as well.

Yep i actually drove there to have a look see myself so i understand how near it is actually.

the 150m is like the frontal view from the unit to the PIE straight line measurement..

thats why the consideration is only for high floor units so i dont just look at the roads but the overall landscape views since most of the buildings are all quite low due to the airports nearby..

Ohw123

Reaction score
Yep i actually drove there to have a look see myself so i understand how near it is actually.

the 150m is like the frontal view from the unit to the PIE straight line measurement..

thats why the consideration is only for high floor units so i dont just look at the roads but the overall landscape views since most of the buildings are all quite low due to the airports nearby..

In the site plan, they mentioned that some blocks are 100m away from PIE for some blocks and some blocks are 150m away from PIE

But there’s a slip road to PIE right infront of the blocks and the distance in between is 11 to 13m
Wonder if the slip road is noisy
But high floor shouldn’t be a problem

O ya and there’s one block that is 60m away from PIE

Last edited:

Ohw123

Reaction score
Last edited:

SethNg

Reaction score

South facings do enjoy relatively unblocked view(unless the small plot of land along Ave 5 and PIE gets developed; which is highly unlikely)

one consideration for high floors would be the noise level,
tradeoff between good view and noise level

SethNg

Reaction score
i think im okay with the slip road, its around the fringe of the development anyway..

definitely not getting the block that is 60m from the PIE!

looking at either block 49 or 51 maybe for now..
all the best, have dropped you a PM. see if it helps :D cheers!

Ohw123

Reaction score
i think im okay with the slip road, its around the fringe of the development anyway..

definitely not getting the block that is 60m from the PIE!

looking at either block 49 or 51 maybe for now..

So I guess ur choosing from type C6 and C9p

But if you need an enclosed kitchen, I guess C9p would be the only choice

kidozzz

Reaction score
yep looking at 3br lor, got a kid, my helper and keeping a space for my granny to move in with me as well

Ohw123

Reaction score
hi all! kinda a newbie here.

Am looking at treasures as my next property, currently selling my HDB and utilise the cap gain to go into a private condo as a form of med-long term invest (5-7yrs at least?)

got a kid and potentially another, so it will have to suffice as self stay for the initial years and eventually looking to sell off for a cap gain after the term. therefore at least a 3br is essentially the minimal for me

was considering parc clematis but it was a tad too expensive for me and i guess i can only consider properties that are like 1.4-1.5k psf max?

any advice on this please?

This is Kidozzzzz requirements:)

surferpunk

Reaction score
hi all! kinda a newbie here.

Am looking at treasures as my next property, currently selling my HDB and utilise the cap gain to go into a private condo as a form of med-long term invest (5-7yrs at least?)

got a kid and potentially another, so it will have to suffice as self stay for the initial years and eventually looking to sell off for a cap gain after the term. therefore at least a 3br is essentially the minimal for me

was considering parc clematis but it was a tad too expensive for me and i guess i can only consider properties that are like 1.4-1.5k psf max?

any advice on this please?

Just imagine staying with 2199 other families in that huge estate. ohh... about half will be rented out to foreigners staying nearby. so that will mean a good portion of Indian, Filipino and other nationalities. If you can endure that, don't forget that most of the singaporeans there will be the newly-rich singaporeans. So there'll be lots of stomping and photo taking during any sort of injustice. good luck enduring all that!

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.