[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
lol... am I the only one who dont use Cherie and use Angelina?:s11:
my Cherie d@mn weak now.

I also use Angelina and almost every flyer available.

My latest addition to the flying army:

HTFgExb_d.webp

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also use Angelina and almost every flyer available.

My latest addition to the flying army:

HTFgExb_d.webp

i dont use other flier.
even luna i convert archer:s13:

Cherie be the first to die in arena also:s13:
maybe i hate her.

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Cherie HP a bit on the low side... But the move again on kill makes her a great mage killer... Sometimes even worth it to kamikaze...

Angelina is great for content clearing due to the flexibility of her talent... Can be tank or dps... Not fantastic in pvp tho...

i dont use other flier.

maybe i hate her.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
i dont use other flier.

maybe i hate her.

Lol. I also use Luna in archer form.

For regular arena, I don't use fliers also. Prefer aoe team now for fast wins (Bozel, Lana, Listell, Sakura and Liana. Working on Rachel for her 3C).

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cherie HP a bit on the low side... But the move again on kill makes her a great mage killer... Sometimes even worth it to kamikaze...

Angelina is great for content clearing due to the flexibility of her talent... Can be tank or dps... Not fantastic in pvp tho...

my team is focus on Cherie and leon kill :s13:

most people will put leon with that skill to give him another 3 step movement.
AI will always use that skill, just stay out of range and lure him in and whack him dead.

Cherie also due to her long distance travel.:s13:

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

AI will always use that skill, just stay out of range and lure him in and whack him dead.

the rest my leon will do his job. :s13:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
SEA Langrisser is already at Clarret and Alustriel banner and people still use Leon in regular arena?

I have not seen Leon in regular arena for a very long time already. Landius-Juggler-Listell-Klose/Wiler-Rachel/Bozel are the ones I see most often.

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Haha just started the game not too long ago? Long distance is zerida and now clarett :o

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Leon.... hardt...? :D

SEA Langrisser is already at Clarret and Alustriel banner and people still use Leon in regular arena?

I have not seen Leon in regular arena for a very long time already. Landius-Juggler-Listell-Klose/Wiler-Rachel/Bozel are the ones I see most often.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha just started the game not too long ago? Long distance is zerida and now clarett :o

Did u get clarett also? One of my fav waifu, not just for her long distance but her act again if she cannot one-shot. Good for boss fights or strategic retreats on tough enemies.

Later when Luna gets her awakening 3C, she is even more ridiculously long distance.

Luna (archer) move 5 square, use her awakened skill (windgod realm)-act again-move 3 square, use wind spiral-act again-move another 3 square and shoot with ullr bow. Can take out any unguarded unit even if its at the furthest row on the first turn.

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yeah got her but a bit squishy also... Was lucky to get 3 clarett while trying to unlock alustriel... :s13:

Luna up till now still one of my fav units... She's actually my first confession... :s34:

Did u get clarett also? One of my fav waifu, not just for her long distance but her act again if she cannot one-shot. Good for boss fights or strategic retreats on tough enemies.

Later when Luna gets her awakening 3C, she is even more ridiculously long distance.

Luna (archer) move 5 square, use her awakened skill (windgod realm)-act again-move 3 square, use wind spiral-act again-move another 3 square and shoot with ullr bow. Can take out any unguarded unit even if its at the furthest row on the first turn.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Slowly farm lo.... One good thing about Langrisser M is their power creep isn't that bad.... Early units might not be as OP as they used to be but still damn good

Yeah. The early units are still high tiers in pve, even though they are power creeped by later units in pvp.

During the release of Yulia/Omega banner, there is another very important feature being released. Ancient Beckoning and char class enchantments.

Overview:

This will greatly improve your char stats and overall power. You can google for specific bosses guides.

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Meh... I give up in PVP... Normal arena still not so bad... Apex and world is like zzzzzz.... Takes too long for just one match :s22:

Yeah. The early units are still high tiers in pve, even though they are power creeped by later units in pvp.

During the release of Yulia/Omega banner, there is another very important feature being released. Ancient Beckoning and char class enchantments.

Overview:

This will greatly improve your char stats and overall power. You can google for specific bosses guides.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Meh... I give up in PVP... Normal arena still not so bad... Apex and world is like zzzzzz.... Takes too long for just one match :s22:

Same here. World and apex arena is like having a permanent part time job, and its not a casual one. I gave up also as its too time-consuming.

But even for regular arena, those chars optimized for pvp in the defence team is going to give us a hard time in clearing arena dailies. Like Landius+Juggler+Listell combos with klose, etc. Which is why I use aoe teams to clear them.

Sakura and Listell make nuking defence teams so easy, even if they have higher power than me. They both have increased dmg taken debuffs in their aoe and applies the various forms of healing reversal debuffs, making bozel and lana's aoe dmg even higher.

I love it when their defense team contains Juggler. Instead of healing his team when he got hit, he helps me bring forward their death when he is hit with heal reversal debuffs.

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Slowly farm lo.... One good thing about Langrisser M is their power creep isn't that bad.... Early units might not be as OP as they used to be but still damn good

i got those two new ladies. how good are they.?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.