Syfe REIT+

s0crates

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they track their performance /returns based on matrices like tracking error?

Kojo0403

Reaction score
Between the 100% REIT portfolio and a REIT ETF like the Lion Philip S-REIT ETF, which one would you prefer?

In terms of returns, it should be highly correlated. Hence it really depends on whether you prefer to hold an exchange traded fund or a managed portfolio managed by robo advisor.

With ETF you have some certainty that it will most probably remain as an index tracking product along with the need for it to meet the listing rules and CIS code for investor safeguard. You can also buy/ sell it over the exchange during intra-day and do real-time rebalancing of your portfolio if there is any drastic market movement.

Robo-wise you can save on some brokerage fees and transaction cost since it act as a pooled investment and most probably they consolidate investors position and put it on the exchange once a day.

Skyeagle

Reaction score
Noob here.
For buying and selling, this follows the iEdge S-REIT 20 price? Or how do we know the buy and selling price?

mata_hippo

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jus signed up for an account to do dca, some quick qns...

is there a specific date they make the trades?
will our account auto become "black" status when our portfolio reaches 20k?
when we choose to do withdrawal, can we do partial withdrawal (i.e. $10 out of $100 portfolio) or it's one shot?

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
jus signed up for an account to do dca, some quick qns...

is there a specific date they make the trades?
will our account auto become "black" status when our portfolio reaches 20k?
when we choose to do withdrawal, can we do partial withdrawal (i.e. $10 out of $100 portfolio) or it's one shot?

trade is usually within 1 to 2 working days from the date syfe received the funding.
yes, once the portfolio becomes above $20k in overall value.
partial withdrawal is possible.

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

For this REIT+, rights issue etc, how do they deal with it?

What happens to our investments if syfe collapse?

Last edited:

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
They told me because it is in USD.. Tt y not included.

They told me same thing. Dont want to introduce currency risk.

Everyone please feedback and request to have manulife US reit included as per the index

tutonic

Reaction score
The REIT portfolio damn nice so far. Made about 10% already, since I bought when it was quite low (around the time Syfe introduced 100% REIT portfolio couple weeks back).

len555

Reaction score
The REIT portfolio damn nice so far. Made about 10% already, since I bought when it was quite low (around the time Syfe introduced 100% REIT portfolio couple weeks back).

Yea, glad I opened too but I put small money only back then, wish hav put more. Meanwhile my other reit with bond portfolio is still red -4% (54% reit, 45% bond), I wonder if syfe will reoptimize this back now, I'm somehow sure when I first opened this wasnt like this, more like 70/30 or am I just imagining stuffs.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.