SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

kkboy1

Reaction score
Only three dates 1,2,3 sept for IPPT.
Wait for phase two for them to release.

Wryer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone with August birthdays received waivers for the window? I usually clear it via IPT. But it's becoming very likely I don't have enough time to do that given the situation.

CutMango

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone with August birthdays received waivers for the window? I usually clear it via IPT. But it's becoming very likely I don't have enough time to do that given the situation.

Same here. My Birthday late august. Wondering if can get waiver. Do we need to write in to MINDEF ? or is there any hotline to call ?

origamii

Reaction score
I’m august bday just receive the waiver. You will receive a letter soon

theMKR

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They released slots for September 1st onwards, SMS said that waiver was until 31st August :o Hope got waiver bah :s13:

hmmm open liao arh, then i go book 1st, i can only do on weekends sia, but i working on weekends 9am to 7pm :s22:

ok, booked all sundays :s13:

the slots of little, really must book 1st sia

Last edited:

firsttimebuyer

Master Member
Reaction score
I did 9 out of 10 session, my letter said waived for this year but when I go to NS Portal, it still say I need to clear my IPPT by end of this month...........

firezblade

Reaction score
Is there any announcement on ipt/rt for nsmen? The previous date I saw on ns.sg is 30 jun.

My window opened 3 months ago.......

Thanks!

b4zabeat

Reaction score
I also logged into NS portal and it seems that ippt is resuming in Sep. But only show booking dates until Oct.

Does anyone know if ICT is also resuming during this period?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.