[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Clarett isn't bad but alustriel is kinda a bummer.... Save yr tix for Yulia next Tuesday bah

Clarett is a long distance cannon. Mine is currently at 5*, being able to move 9 squares if she rest for 1 turn. To make her movement more obscene, I enchanted her gears with breeze, making her able to move 11 squares if it proc.

She also has +5% dmg per square moved b4 combat, just like Leon. Her act again if she cannot one-shot is invaluable in boss fight as I can use lightning flash for main dps, then roar to debuff the boss on the same turn.

Her main weakness is her soldier types. Too bad she cannot use angels. I used holy pegasus.

For alustriel, she is kinda standard. I used her mainly in guild battles as a filler char. I also used her in one of the ancient beckoning boss (hugin and mugin) who is weak against archers and she is a boosted fac char for that boss. Mine is at 4*.

I equipped her with ullr's bow and use melee soldiers (gargoyles and bone dinos worked) so her soldiers can attack from 2 square range and is tanky enough to do and take melee damage also. Mainly an archer/calvary hybrid and a pve char.

In terms of utility as an archer, Luna, Narm and Omega are much more useful. Even if you pulled Omega during the Yulia/Omega banner, he is still a prize.

Below is a video of how archers/assassins (omega, alustriel) can make a super high level timeless trial, a cheese fight (SSSS final boss fight, lvl 80):

Last edited:

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need a new guild..

btw what is the highest total pwoer 1 character can reach.

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
spend so much gems... no yulia... only 1 Angelina SSr... but i got her already.:s13:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
spend so much gems... no yulia... only 1 Angelina SSr... but i got her already.:s13:

If u can, I will advise u to keep trying to get at least one of them. This banner is a meta banner and having either will make things so much easier. Omega is also super Op in pve.

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u can, I will advise u to keep trying to get at least one of them. This banner is a meta banner and having either will make things so much easier. Omega is also super Op in pve.

not more gem lot... f2p here :s13:
if miss this boat, when is next one

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
not more gem lot... f2p here :s13:
if miss this boat, when is next one

In my langrisser lifetime, I spent on 3 banners:

Listell/Lanford (Totally regretted. Listell became easier to get later, but its unknown to me at that time)

Yulia/Omega (Biggest spending. Got 5 Omegas before Yulia appeared)

Deedlit/Ashram (Least spending among the 3, since I saved up beforehand)

Yulia will not appear in any focus banner for a long time, but she will appear in another double SSR banner. (with shelfaniel if memories served me right) Its not a focus banner and she is not guaranteed.

As for omega, he will appear in some banners quite quickly, both focus and double ssr.

PS:
I am not sure which returning character/focus banners you will be interested in, but for the next 3+ mths, you probably won't be pulling much on the new char banners.

Betty/Rainforce: Don't waste time and resources on this. Both are not good.

Young Jessica/Emilia: Young Jessica is good, but not a must-have. Emilia is more for those without Ledin. She is inferior to Ledin though.

Yu Yu Hakosho: Only Yusuke is good, but not a must-have also. I have Yusuke and Hiei. Built up both and I used Yusuke quite often. Hiei up to now I haven't see him of any use except arena (even arena he is seldom used and not top tier). As for the rest of the 2 (Kurama and Toguro brothers), I never see people use them in pve and pvp contents.

Virash/Mystery Knight: Both not really very useful, but Mystery Knight do fill some niche.

So, if you can still get gems/tickets from story, time rift or uncompleted gate of fates, this is the banner you should do them for.

Last edited:

Shib

Reaction score
This game getting very stingy. Fighting lvl 60 65 dragons hardly after SSR drop nowaday.

Sent from HUAWEI EVR-L29 using GAGT

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
This game getting very stingy. Fighting lvl 60 65 dragons hardly after SSR drop nowaday.

That's the reason u don't login these few days ah.

I feel these games reward people for being consistent. Keep going and u will be rewarded.

Double ssr drop from this morning's jb.

nvDHoce_d.webp

Even the new zlongames goddess of genesis I got 7 base SSRs in 5 days, upgraded one to 5* UR grade.

I don't work very hard in these, but consistent.

Shib

Reaction score
That's the reason u don't login these few days ah.

I feel these games reward people for being consistent. Keep going and u will be rewarded.

Double ssr drop from this morning's jb.

nvDHoce_d.webp

Even the new zlongames goddess of genesis I got 7 base SSRs in 5 days, upgraded one to 5* UR grade.

I don't work very hard in these, but consistent.
Boss increased my workload. Damn tired these few days. I dun even got mood to login to auto...

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nice to see this thread still alive.

nowadays struggling to last min build my hero for ancient call. No jug, finding hard to excel in fenrir and now jorm.

Jorm seems to be quite straight forward compare to slepnir but only have 6* tiaris 5* Luna melee and the rest is half or lower build Narm, Liffany clarrett and sophia using other borrowed eq.

only manage 2.7m A. trying to push for A+ at 3m.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
nice to see this thread still alive.

nowadays struggling to last min build my hero for ancient call. No jug, finding hard to excel in fenrir and now jorm.

Jorm seems to be quite straight forward compare to slepnir but only have 6* tiaris 5* Luna melee and the rest is half or lower build Narm, Liffany clarrett and sophia using other borrowed eq.

only manage 2.7m A. trying to push for A+ at 3m.

Don't need to work too hard when its just released, since the game won't remember your highest score.

There will be a patch later to let the game remember your score, and every rotation u just need to auto for participation and it will still give rewards based on the highest score u achieved for each boss.

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't need to work too hard when its just released, since the game won't remember your highest score.

There will be a patch later to let the game remember your score, and every rotation u just need to auto for participation and it will still give rewards based on the highest score u achieved for each boss.

yea.. i just do with what i have for now. and wont push too hard.. it really use alot of time each run! luckily i am not in server1 where most of the biggest whales are and really competitive.. just aim to get in 100. the new AB enchant is attractive though especially when it just came out..

Since SEA skip 1 zerida/jug banner so without jug, for fenrir & jorm i just try to do A+. gotten my A+ for jorm today.

usually will just do 3 tries unless for feats. first one try the mechanism 2nd do a serious one and 3rd do a final after fine tune the 2nd run.

btw is bozel and zerida final class better off as non demon class? seem to need alot of mage enchant.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
yea.. i just do with what i have for now. and wont push too hard.. it really use alot of time each run! luckily i am not in server1 where most of the biggest whales are and really competitive.. just aim to get in 100. the new AB enchant is attractive though especially when it just came out..

Since SEA skip 1 zerida/jug banner so without jug, for fenrir & jorm i just try to do A+. gotten my A+ for jorm today.

usually will just do 3 tries unless for feats. first one try the mechanism 2nd do a serious one and 3rd do a final after fine tune the 2nd run.

btw is bozel and zerida final class better off as non demon class? seem to need alot of mage enchant.

Yeah... its so time-consuming. I hate killing the slimes most.

Demon class has overall better stats, but I prefer non-demon class so that I don't have to avoid holy enemies.

Like personally I prefer and use infantry Yulia, but majority of Yulias in gl are holy.

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah... its so time-consuming. I hate killing the slimes most.

Demon class has overall better stats, but I prefer non-demon class so that I don't have to avoid holy enemies.

Like personally I prefer and use infantry Yulia, but majority of Yulias in gl are holy.

Yulia inf class easily countered by cavalry though.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.