Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jin satki AMDK branded tables. Moi using an old sinkie branded Sitoca table :o

DCmax1104

Reaction score
Was looking at takeaseat Sail at $449 then it went oos a few days back :(

Ergotune supreme seems like almost the same but at pricier $599

Anyone have recommendation/deals for similar chair but under $500?

Attila

Reaction score
I read back through quite a few pages and it seemed that there were a few recommended ones popping up multiple times (HM Aeron, Ergohuman, Haworth).

We've zeroed in on the Haworth Fern (love the design and warranty). Does anyone know what's the difference between the promotional ones and the normal ones, in terms of warranty or material, etc? I understand promotional ones cannot be customized.

Reasons why we dropped the other options:
1. HM Aeron (not considering because I can't make out where to get a genuine one from)
2. Ergohuman (seems like there's a store on Lazada but not sure it's genuine and it only offers 5 years warranty)

haworth fern promotion warranty and material is the same

there is no fake Aeron or Ergohuman in market.

belmonte

Reaction score
Was looking at takeaseat Sail at $449 then it went oos a few days back :(

Ergotune supreme seems like almost the same but at pricier $599

Anyone have recommendation/deals for similar chair but under $500?

I think u can consider that Ergotune higher price more towards the warranty and a red color option
They provide 10yr warranty.
I was considering ergotune as well.
Takeaseat and those lazada chairs i tink is ard 1-3years warranty.

From their site:
ErgoTune: Skeletal Frame, Aluminium Frame, Wheelbase and Polyamide Frame – [10 years]
ErgoTune: Lumbar Support and Central Mechanism Hub – [5 years]
ErgoTune: Armrest Mechanism, Casters Mechanism and Gas Lift – [3 years]

hg2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We've zeroed in on the Haworth Fern (love the design and warranty). Does anyone know what's the difference between the promotional ones and the normal ones, in terms of warranty or material, etc? I understand promotional ones cannot be customized.

Did a quick research before the plunge... In summary, the one on promotion (SEFNTM4) is the lowest configurations, plastic legs, non-4D arm, lumbar only, no headrest, black fabric only.

That's where they manage to shave off almost 50% from the fully-loaded price... Got the assurance it has full 12yrs warranty on all parts, but don't know if it's MIC or not...:s13:

Last edited:

Vulpix

Reaction score
Did a quick research before the plunge... In summary, the one on promotion (SEFNTM4) is the lowest configurations, plastic legs, non-4D arm, lumbar only, no headrest, black fabric only.

That's where they manage to shave off almost 50% from the fully-loaded price... Got the assurance it has full 12yrs warranty on all parts, but don't know if it's MIC or not...:s13:
Well IIRC it's made in HK, so technically it's still made in China.

Hein

Reaction score
Anybody has feedback of the ErgoTune? Their chairs do look good.

I think u can consider that Ergotune higher price more towards the warranty and a red color option
They provide 10yr warranty.
I was considering ergotune as well.
Takeaseat and those lazada chairs i tink is ard 1-3years warranty.

From their site:
ErgoTune: Skeletal Frame, Aluminium Frame, Wheelbase and Polyamide Frame – [10 years]
ErgoTune: Lumbar Support and Central Mechanism Hub – [5 years]
ErgoTune: Armrest Mechanism, Casters Mechanism and Gas Lift – [3 years]

getreal88

Reaction score

hi thanks for this. I just emailed haworth too and got sent the same jpg promo mailer. How did you find out that this promo chair is the scaled down version though? Am about to plunge into Fern too until i read this comment/ thanks

sseah12

Reaction score
hi thanks for this. I just emailed haworth too and got sent the same jpg promo mailer. How did you find out that this promo chair is the scaled down version though? Am about to plunge into Fern too until i read this comment/ thanks
Went to ask them how much to top up for maxed out version like ah vulpix.. They say cannot.. Actually the price diff less than 50% la.. I considering to get max out version.. No pt get discount version then buyer remorse zzz

Mr.Chocolate

Reaction score
So according to previous reply, Fern executive is around $1.2k all in for the fully decked out version right?

Did they reply w a breakdown of the upgrades, e.g. if no 4D arm rest what's the price like?

Vulpix

Reaction score
So according to previous reply, Fern executive is around $1.2k all in for the fully decked out version right?

Did they reply w a breakdown of the upgrades, e.g. if no 4D arm rest what's the price like?
Mine no 4D armrest is $1087.12 but got aluminum base and headrest. The quote no breakdown one, you pick a config they quote the entire price as a package as they quote by chair config.

KoChi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rzadGES

Finally arrived!

From Aeron basic classic to secret lab omega to Aeron remastered!

Mr.Chocolate

Reaction score
Mine no 4D armrest is $1087.12 but got aluminum base and headrest. The quote no breakdown one, you pick a config they quote the entire price as a package as they quote by chair config.

Is the difference between aluminum and plastic base worth the extra?

i_dun_understand

Reaction score
Vulplix Order - Fern (executive) without 4D (armrest) $1,087.12 (i guess he opted for the rest of the optional)

I was quoted:
Fern (non-executive aka no headrest) with all optional selection - $1,079.63
Fern (executive) with all optional selection - $1,182.35

Hope the above help the rest who is still deciding.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.