Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Lol u 1 level above the legendary mob should be easy for u liao ma
Levelin quite fast when complete quest
I just reach frontier village, around lv 35

Sent from Samsung SM-G985F using GAGT
that fish inside the water leh... then always tio ganged up. and ran away~ :mad:

XBC2 also liddat.. when there is more than 1x mob in the battle.. not easy to win.

so... casual mode is godsend~ :o

think i into chapter 4.. got a quest monster i need to fight not accessible inside the cave leh... TMD~ :mad:

i like the sidequest that once you collect/beat it, no need to return to town.

Last edited:

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
that fish inside the water leh... then always tio ganged up. and ran away~ :mad:

XBC2 also liddat.. when there is more than 1x mob in the battle.. not easy to win.

so... casual mode is godsend~ :o

think i into chapter 4.. got a quest monster i need to fight not accessible inside the cave leh... TMD~ :mad:

i like the sidequest that once you collect/beat it, no need to return to town.

Some still need to return but now fast travel very fast so not much issue.

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
in xbc u cannot tackle those mobs 10 lvls above de
u do reduced dmg to them

or u can try those unorthodox method

Last edited:

kimchiL0ver

Reaction score
Anyone getting the new Pokemon Sword/Shield expansion? Coming out tomorrow I think. Hopefully it will be more challenging. The base game too easy to become overleveled and just steamroll everyone

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got live presentation tmr by Nintendo for the Pokémon DLC at UTC 1300. Is that 9pm for us?

Maybe the game will go live after the presentation.

shengliang1981

Reaction score
Got anyone owning the Pegi version of Pokemon Sword and bought the Isle or Armor expansion from US eshop? Can share if the expansion is compatible or not? Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.