Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 Announced!

Streetwise

Reaction score
44mm watch battery life can easily hit 2 days or more depends on ur settings/usage before needing to charge it. The watch is worth it if u need a smartwatch with health fitness plus upcoming ECG and blood pressure functions.

Tks. I've been using Casio G-shock but it's battery is dying and changing it is too costly. Since I need to get a new watch...decided to be forward looking and get a smart watch as I like to hve ECG, Heart rate and blood pressure monitoring. For the fitness tracking, only interested in the few apps.

Was looking at China budget smartwatches but unfortunately, those doesn't give me an assurance of accuracy since they've no certification for it.

Just wish Samsung had a 5 day usage rather than a two day.......Huawei and Huami smartwatches are able to do it.

seatore

Reaction score
Thks, I finally got the non-UA black one. But I understand this watch don't work with Healthy 365 app, right?

seatore

Reaction score
Anyone using Ringke Air Sports Case? Is it better then spigen in term of protection?

Adelyte

Reaction score
Notification suddenly not working anymore. Any helper?

Using redmi k20 pro China rom.

Elsworzone

Reaction score
Thks, I finally got the non-UA black one. But I understand this watch don't work with Healthy 365 app, right?

Can I ask where you got? Samsung don't supply in Singapore so import without warranty or can get warranty set?

seatore

Reaction score
I assume no warranty then.......

Is under warranty, I'm able to registered my watch. Strangely wat u said is correct I can't find this black color in Samsung sg website too.

CnTBWRq.jpg

Last edited:

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is under warranty, I'm able to registered my watch. Strangely wat u said is correct I can't find this black color in Samsung sg website too.

CnTBWRq.jpg

able to registered is one thing...when they ask you to produce your original receipt for warranty..then local service center will not honor it...

Streetwise

Reaction score
able to registered is one thing...when they ask you to produce your original receipt for warranty..then local service center will not honor it...

What's going on here?? This is a local store tat is selling the watch, Mega Discount Store. U saying they selling parallel import without warranty??

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's going on here?? This is a local store tat is selling the watch, Mega Discount Store. U saying they selling parallel import without warranty??
my bad...thought you all were talking about the qoo10 Korea seller..

Sent from Samsung Note 10 + using GAGT

jlekssp

Master Member
Reaction score
Under 365 app, you can sync with Samsung health. Meaning, if you have the active watch and sync with Samsung health, then this Samsung health will then sync with 365 app. That's what I am doing hope this helps.

Samsung don't allow 365 to collect it's data .
You have to wear 2 watches if you want hpb365

seatore

Reaction score
Under 365 app, you can sync with Samsung health. Meaning, if you have the active watch and sync with Samsung health, then this Samsung health will then sync with 365 app. That's what I am doing hope this helps.

Thks man, finally I got it working again as I remember last time the 365apps don't work.

vt125

Reaction score
Hi all, I've just upgraded my old frontier S3 LTE to WA2 LTE and has faced a big problem on watsapp notification hoping someone could help. No problem using bluetooth with phone but I really need the notifications work without the phone. So far tested without the phone only can call/answer phone calls.

Appreciate if those with LTE can share their experiences? I've even purchased the 3rd party apps like Chathub, W-History, WhatsWatch but still failed to get it work on my WA2 standalone. Many thanks for any replies. Regards

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.