[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Yulia inf class easily countered by cavalry though.

My zealot and unicorns soldiers are strong to handle this. She is extremely good in dealing with thunder 70 dragon and I can auto it with her.

Besides, she don't really have to be the one to handle cavalry.

And her self-ress only trigger when her hp is above certain %, so even if a cavalry attack her, she will be fully dead to trigger the ress than having a half-dead yulia who is easily killled by a 2nd attacker (no self-ress).

Infantry Yulia can wear heavy armor and has overall better stats, which is good in handling the other enemy types.

Thanks to the experience in using infantry Yulia, I am now using infantry deedlit well.

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw remless, able to shed some lights on what are some of the better soldier commonly build in global when new soldier release?

I know unicorn is must for Yulia and i will be building the crystal lancer for ledin.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
btw remless, able to shed some lights on what are some of the better soldier commonly build in global when new soldier release?

I know unicorn is must for Yulia and i will be building the crystal lancer for ledin.

Below are my personal opinion and based on what the gl players valued:

Infantry field

Cyborg Vessel
Notable chars using: Sigma, Gizarof, Lainforce
Reason: Able to engage range attack with ranged hero and being infantry melee soldiers, they suffer no reduction in dmg when melee attacked.

Lancer field

Treant Guard
Notable chars using: Emilia, Landius
Reason: Strongest Lancer for Emilia and lancer Landius

PS: Serious players don't use crystal molders unless you want to build up Betty or weaken your Ledin

Cavalry field

Unicorns
Notable Chars using: Dieharte, Yulia, Deedlit, Mystery Knight
Reason: Terrain master

Flyer Field

Steel Wing Warriors
Notable chars using: Elwin, Lanford, Mystery Knight, Ares
Reason: Only flyer soldiers (hence soldier type without weakness) for Elwin and Lanford. Provides additional defence/mdef when ranged attacked

Archer/Assassin field

New soldiers are not notable. Dwarf Adventurers may have some niche use 'converts hero's aoe skills to linear'

Holy/Demon field

Crystal Warlock and Forest Priests are nice to have, but not really notable.

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Below are my personal opinion and based on what the gl players valued:

Infantry field

Cyborg Vessel
Notable chars using: Sigma, Gizarof, Lainforce
Reason: Able to engage range attack with ranged hero and being infantry melee soldiers, they suffer no reduction in dmg when melee attacked.

Lancer field

Treant Guard
Notable chars using: Emilia, Landius
Reason: Strongest Lancer for Emilia and lancer Landius

PS: Serious players don't use crystal molders unless you want to build up Betty or weaken your Ledin

Cavalry field

Unicorns
Notable Chars using: Dieharte, Yulia, Deedlit, Mystery Knight
Reason: Terrain master

Flyer Field

Steel Wing Warriors
Notable chars using: Elwin, Lanford, Mystery Knight, Ares
Reason: Only flyer soldiers (hence soldier type without weakness) for Elwin and Lanford. Provides additional defence/mdef when ranged attacked

Archer/Assassin field

New soldiers are not notable. Dwarf Adventurers may have some niche use 'converts hero's aoe skills to linear'

Holy/Demon field

Crystal Warlock and Forest Priests are nice to have, but not really notable.

thanks man.. looks like unicorn and steel wing warrior are the ones i will build considering the hero i will use.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks man.. looks like unicorn and steel wing warrior are the ones i will build considering the hero i will use.

U are welcomed. Yeah, that's the 2 I focused on at first too.

The rest really depends if you have the chars and whether you are actually using them.

Like cyborg vessel, they are useful, but not many people use those 3 chars.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Cool, something to look forward to!

Rumoured July's anime collab in CN is Overlord. That will probably come to gl next year.....

Another thing to look forward to, though I am still having fun with Deedlit and Ashram.

pai000000

Reaction score
Rumoured July's anime collab in CN is Overlord. That will probably come to gl next year.....

Another thing to look forward to, though I am still having fun with Deedlit and Ashram.

Ahh ic, not familiar with overload. I did pull deedlit, but so far dunno how to use her in pve. Main issue for me is stuck at 13-5 elite, hard to get awakening

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Ahh ic, not familiar with overload. I did pull deedlit, but so far dunno how to use her in pve. Main issue for me is stuck at 13-5 elite, hard to get awakening

I've been using deedlit for joint battles, lvl 70 fire and thunder dragons and many other contents. Awesome support char who is also a dps.

Ah.... 13-5 elite... I was stuck there also, but eventually cleared. So far fully awakened and 3Ced a number of chars like Leon, Yusuke, Matthew.... and even Maiya (the animation is going to be censored later.... Lol).

This video should help:

I used only 1 tank to clear (Ledin), but this video gave me ideas on how to clear it.

pai000000

Reaction score
I've been using deedlit for joint battles, lvl 70 fire and thunder dragons and many other contents. Awesome support char who is also a dps.

Ah.... 13-5 elite... I was stuck there also, but eventually cleared. So far fully awakened and 3Ced a number of chars like Leon, Yusuke, Matthew.... and even Maiya (the animation is going to be censored later.... Lol).

This video should help:

I used only 1 tank to clear (Ledin), but this video gave me ideas on how to clear it.

Hey thanks for the movie link. I finally managed to clear, but using different characters.
Left side: I use Ledin and Tiaris. These two spent the whole fight in the left corner and killed everyone there, using guard.

Bottom: Leon and Liana. Do hit and run tactics, while waiting for reinforcements. Liana summon sky archer to distract the enemies further.

Right side: Yulia and Luna. Yulia killed everyone on the right side. Luna immediately fly through without fighting to reinforce Leon and Liana.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the movie link. I finally managed to clear, but using different characters.
Left side: I use Ledin and Tiaris. These two spent the whole fight in the left corner and killed everyone there, using guard.

Bottom: Leon and Liana. Do hit and run tactics, while waiting for reinforcements. Liana summon sky archer to distract the enemies further.

Right side: Yulia and Luna. Yulia killed everyone on the right side. Luna immediately fly through without fighting to reinforce Leon and Liana.

Np.

Yulia = a tank in her own right. I also used her to clear. Lol.

The rest of the time rift stages are easy. Should not have a problem.

Finally decided to awaken my Luna. Lol. I seldom use her these days.

frELU4n_d.webp

ZUK0EEg_d.webp

But I like Maiya's awaken skill animation best.;)

hkOIocf_d.webp

Last edited:

pai000000

Reaction score
Np.

Yulia = a tank in her own right. I also used her to clear. Lol.

The rest of the time rift stages are easy. Should not have a problem.

Finally decided to awaken my Luna. Lol. I seldom use her these days.

frELU4n_d.webp

ZUK0EEg_d.webp

But I like Maiya's awaken skill animation best.;)

hkOIocf_d.webp

Congrats man!
Luna will be the first 3C I awaken when I finally get enough moon materials.
Currently I cleared lvl 65 of all eternal temples, not strong enough to do lvl70.
Any idea what is the drop % of moon of splendor at lvl65?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Congrats man!
Luna will be the first 3C I awaken when I finally get enough moon materials.
Currently I cleared lvl 65 of all eternal temples, not strong enough to do lvl70.
Any idea what is the drop % of moon of splendor at lvl65?

I've only cleared lvl 70 valkyrie using the cheese method. Lol. The rest of the lvl 70 eternal temple are too time consuming and I don't have the motivation to spend time doing them yet.

I am not too sure abt the droprate of moon splendour droprate at lvl 65. Maybe 50%? I seem to get them on alternate sweeps.

pai000000

Reaction score
I've only cleared lvl 70 valkyrie using the cheese method. Lol. The rest of the lvl 70 eternal temple are too time consuming and I don't have the motivation to spend time doing them yet.

I am not too sure abt the droprate of moon splendour droprate at lvl 65. Maybe 50%? I seem to get them on alternate sweeps.

50% is not bad. That means maybe I can awaken about 1 person per 2 weeks.
Does the phoenix drop x2?
Yeah I also got no motivation to do lvl70. Do lvl65 already want to cry.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
50% is not bad. That means maybe I can awaken about 1 person per 2 weeks.
Does the phoenix drop x2?
Yeah I also got no motivation to do lvl70. Do lvl65 already want to cry.

Unfortunately, every boss only drop 1, if it drops at all.

That's around the same rate of awakening I have now also.

Did a stat check on the new tank char. She is awesomely tanky even at 4* and before her centre heart piece bond is released. A high utility physical tank.

ynPlBPX_d.webp

pai000000

Reaction score
Unfortunately, every boss only drop 1, if it drops at all.

That's around the same rate of awakening I have now also.

Did a stat check on the new tank char. She is awesomely tanky even at 4* and before her centre heart piece bond is released. A high utility physical tank.

ynPlBPX_d.webp

Looks cool. Tempted, but I need to save up my vouchers for Licorice.
Also waiting for the girl with green hair on the left to come out (if ever)
f99a93f774e74fe72742d32e5fac8fdf.jpg

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Looks cool. Tempted, but I need to save up my vouchers for Licorice.
Also waiting for the girl with green hair on the left to come out (if ever)
f99a93f774e74fe72742d32e5fac8fdf.jpg

I got Ilucia with 10 tickets. Decided to continue and got a 2nd copy of her to 4* her immediately. Satisfied since I still have resources left over + 1 mth to save for licorice.

As for the green hair girl, her name is Malania. She appeared in ilucia's gate of fate as a playable support char. Gut feeling she will be eventually released as a free SR char obtainable in the main story like green Oliver.

CizLgJ9_d.webp

e9aPHkX_d.webp

Remember this loading screen? Its Oliver and her, so she is very likely to be released as a story char eventually.

eo6fns3eivr41.jpg

Last edited:

pai000000

Reaction score
I got Ilucia with 10 tickets. Decided to continue and got a 2nd copy of her to 4* her immediately. Satisfied since I still have resources left over + 1 mth to save for licorice.

As for the green hair girl, her name is Malania. She appeared in ilucia's gate of fate as a playable support char. Gut feeling she will be eventually released as a free SR char obtainable in the main story like green Oliver.

CizLgJ9_d.webp

e9aPHkX_d.webp

Remember this loading screen? Its Oliver and her, so she is very likely to be released as a story char eventually.

eo6fns3eivr41.jpg

Thats cool thanks fir the info. She looks like a smaller version of Shelfaniel haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.