[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
my wife say buy the CD 💿 better is your to play forever and no need pay monthly subscription fees

Dom007

Reaction score
As long as you subscribed to the Playstation Plus, all the free games are yours to keep and play.
Once you stop pay money, all those free games also can't touch.

Got those games free from the games store.
Possible to transfer to external Hard Disk? Thanks

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my wife say buy the CD 💿 better is your to play forever and no need pay monthly subscription fees

pay monthly subscription fee is to play online multiplayer. if never pay cannot go online. free games are just bonus. if you only play single player and don't play with others then no need to pay subscription fee.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As long as you subscribed to the Playstation Plus, all the free games are yours to keep and play.
Once you stop pay money, all those free games also can't touch.

not say cannot touch. once you start paying again then can play.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got those games free from the games store.
Possible to transfer to external Hard Disk? Thanks

once you add them to your library, you can delete and download as many times as you want as long you have a valid psn plus subscription.

Dom007

Reaction score
once you add them to your library, you can delete and download as many times as you want as long you have a valid psn plus subscription.
That mean if you don't subscribe then those games downloaded free cannot be restore or transfer to external Hard Disk?
Cos I didn't subscribe before. 😅

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That mean if you don't subscribe then those games downloaded free cannot be restore or transfer to external Hard Disk?
Cos I didn't subscribe before. ��

external hdd works the same as internal hdd. you can move to external hdd but you cannot play them without a valid psn plus sub. they will be locked until you sub again.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
how does the PSN + subscription works?

I did not subscribe to PSN + but I want to buy digital games on PSN Store, how will the games be tied to? my PSN account?

is there any PS4Pro games that can play online?

Last edited:

Sai Baba

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how does the PSN + subscription works?

I did not subscribe to PSN + but I want to buy digital games on PSN Store, how will the games be tied to? my PSN account?

is there any PS4Pro games that can play online?

Got your wife permission to buy digital games on PSN Store?:s11:

Sai Baba

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if it is cheaper ($$) and better (digital deluxe)

The game you bought will tie to your account.
You can delete the game and install again the game whenever you want.
Normally for us gamer seldom go back to play again the same game once you clear it because too many new games coming out and have a lot of backlogs to clear.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I will still buy tlou 2 cuz i enjoyed e 1st one. Not gonna judge e game based on e leaks but full game instead. If its really full of sjw nonsense den will think twice buy tlou 3 or next ND game.

tlou2 really full of simi jiaowei sjw dialogues nonstop nonsense :s11:

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah heavy spoilers. :s12:

Ya Angry Joe's review is full of spoilers and content heavy.
But i watched in finally last night, cos I have reach a point in the game which i felt was already past the "big" shocks of the game.

And honestly, he does not disappoint in his review. Although its almost an hour long, but heck it was very entertaining... i laughed so much during certain parts.

I agree with him entirely. But disclaimer, i have not finished the game. But what he has mentioned is very accurate and speaks to me also.

Btw, there is a short segment at the end, whereby he proposes how the story should have been written And damm ...it does make alot of sense And i think would have been a much superior story.

In summary, go watch his review after you have played the game. Its worth your time.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
mr galliano :D can I ask what PS4 game do you play nowadays?

I’m 49% done and bored with Spider-Man :s22:

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Subscribe lah, you won't regret. I already done it for so many years. Every month got free games not quarter.

I did subscribed to get the 2 free games before they expires tomorrow (COD WWII and SW BFII) :D

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
But i watched in finally last night, cos I have reach a point in the game which i felt was already past the "big" shocks of the game.

And honestly, he does not disappoint in his review. Although its almost an hour long, but heck it was very entertaining... i laughed so much during certain parts.

I agree with him entirely. But disclaimer, i have not finished the game. But what he has mentioned is very accurate and speaks to me also.

Btw, there is a short segment at the end, whereby he proposes how the story should have been written And damm ...it does make alot of sense And i think would have been a much superior story.

In summary, go watch his review after you have played the game. Its worth your time.

his review is the best cos it's always the most entertaining.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Think typically the game only got two major 'shock' moment, first ish the uncharacteristic way of joel golf misadventure and ellie decision in the final fight. Cause people are 'shock' at how both make little senses in how those characters would act and behave in a sequel of a game that ish supposedly a legend in story telling and character development. In between like not much shock values, the few supposed major deaths in between to shock people kind of epic fail as those deaths felt either too cheap or too rush. The controversial transgender piak piak scene felt more disgusting than shock actually, especially given the context that one ish cheating on his pregnant wifu\gf and another ish cheating on her best friend.

Not sure in red dot here but tia those HK and TW gamers gong the game ish doing very poorly in their local game shops despise Sony claiming how the game ish breaking first week sales record worldwide. Those gamers claim many of their local shops got so much copies left not able to sell that those shops have to resort to giving them away for free as promo like buy 3 games get 1 free copy of LoU2 kind of sales. Tiagong the game also do very poorly in Jipan.

Maybe we Asians just not as craze over graphic as those AMDK and AMDL do, like Angry joe despise how much he disappointed with the story and characters still give a very high praise for the graphic.

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
SPOILER

Please refrain.
Appreciate if you can edit/delete your earlier posts.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.