Not open for further replies.

MrPippen

Banned
Reaction score
Locked by moderators.

Vtrpp.gif

cruizer_ph

Reaction score
Lonzo as he is now, is trending towards Rondo trajectory. He will definitely have to improve on his 3pt and be more active in going towards the basket which he had done so in the few games this season.
No doubt Lonzo is very talented. He has the potential to surpass Jason Kidd, in my opinion. But he's too laid back. No intensity. I hope Zion rubs off on him because it'll be such a waste of talent. Whenever I watch Lonzo play I feel like he's just coasting along. He should get some chutzpah from his dad because his dad's got lots of it even though zero talent 😜

MrPippen

Banned
Reaction score
No doubt Lonzo is very talented. He has the potential to surpass Jason Kidd, in my opinion. But he's too laid back. No intensity. I hope Zion rubs off on him because it'll be such a waste of talent. Whenever I watch Lonzo play I feel like he's just coasting along. He should get some chutzpah from his dad because his dad's got lots of it even though zero talent 😜

I don't see Lonzo surpassing Kidd, at least not on the defensive end.

freshvibes

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kidd was also a triple double machine compared to the others mentioned

MrPippen

Banned
Reaction score
Lonzo also has a chance to be a triple double machine (needs to beef up on his boards though), but his defense is OK at best. Good rebounding don't immediately mean good defense. Look at Andre Drummond. League's best rebounder, but far from being the league's best defender.

lowzeewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lonzo also has a chance to be a triple double machine (needs to beef up on his boards though), but his defense is OK at best. Good rebounding don't immediately mean good defense. Look at Andre Drummond. League's best rebounder, but far from being the league's best defender.

Drummond is the perfect example of a stat stuffer with no net impact. IMO, his replacement Christian Wood is a better partner for Blake Griffin.

Too bad Drummond and Brandon Bass never played on the same team, else they could have been the Drum & Bass combo.

MrPippen

Banned
Reaction score
Drummond is the perfect example of a stat stuffer with no net impact. IMO, his replacement Christian Wood is a better partner for Blake Griffin.

Too bad Drummond and Brandon Bass never played on the same team, else they could have been the Drum & Bass combo.

:s13::s13::s13:

MrPippen

Banned
Reaction score

Drummond %TREB is quite high, I think higher than Rodman. I won't go so far to say he's just a stat stuffer. I think mix ba. Detroit has been spinning its wheels after the 2004 title. Would like to see Drummond in a better team. I don't think Blake is the same player anymore.

MrPippen

Banned
Reaction score
I also think Drummond is good. Just need the right coach bah

He's a 15/15 player. Very solid if inserted into the right team. He won't be an offensive force, but I think he can be a good complimentary piec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.