[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 11

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Surprisingly hardly seen anyone using Zekrom for Master League yet

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Getting Excellent is not hard without having to raid.

Pokemon like Sudowoodo, Slowpoke, Wailmer etc have large circles that are easy to get Excellent.

I completed my 50 Excellent liao (lucky it isn't about getting Excellent in a row).

Now caught about 50 pokemon out of the target 100 pokemon for the Elite Challenge. Hopefully can complete before the challenge ends at 10pm tomorrow.

Yah

Throw until I can get excellent throws for bulbasaur, squirtel and charmander laio. Rarely of course

Got people say can get regular excellent throw for pidgey, I still didn't manage to do that

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yah

Throw until I can get excellent throws for bulbasaur, squirtel and charmander laio. Rarely of course

Got people say can get regular excellent throw for pidgey, I still didn't manage to do that

I can get Excellent for pidgey too but I must admit not 100%, and often I dun bother making the circle Excellent to throw, just Great.

But when I do try for Excellent with pidgey, I can get about 80% Excellent as long as it doesn't jump. :s13:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can get Excellent for pidgey too but I must admit not 100%, and often I dun bother making the circle Excellent to throw, just Great.

But when I do try for Excellent with pidgey, I can get about 80% Excellent as long as it doesn't jump. :s13:

Wow !

Master

Still cannot reach such sophisticated level yet

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow just realized got 100% darumaka level 29 at 3:05am last night. Wonder if there was a crowd like how Lapras were able to draw people during early release if the game.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The last part... defeat rocket leader 5 times ... means 5x6 grunts

Or spent coins buy radar
I dun really feel like doing this part of the challenge, especially when I have multiple accounts. Far easier to do the previous week one like excellent throws.

Dilbert1975

Reaction score
Must get to certain rank? So far I only gotten Metagross, tepig. I amateur rank 4 nia

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/pokemon-go-battle-league-rewards-ranks-seasons-7002

It said rank 9

Last season I remember I got scraggy much earlier and was trying very hard for Rufflet

My current rank 8... the reward are metagross, snivy, tepig, oshawott, rufflet, beldum, skarmory, lapras, larvitar, deino, shieldon , litwick, stunkfish

Pikachu is beyond me. Difficult to go rank 10

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/pokemon-go-battle-league-rewards-ranks-seasons-7002

It said rank 9

Last season I remember I got scraggy much earlier and was trying very hard for Rufflet

My current rank 8... the reward are metagross, snivy, tepig, oshawott, rufflet, beldum, skarmory, lapras, larvitar, deino, shieldon , litwick, stunkfish

Pikachu is beyond me. Difficult to go rank 10

I get rufflet until i tio hundo.....

Giving away to friends to open dex

Cometdevil

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How often balloon can come.
Anyway to proc the event?

And it seems depend on what radar you have at moment, the higher level radar de character will come... Anyway to have grunt come when your had a radar?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Attack Jessie and James is good sia.

Easy 2 grunts + 2 shadow pokemon to capture instead of at pokestop.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
How to battle leaders using the balloon? My balloon is all hello Kitty ones. :vijayadmin:

Just tap on the balloon lor. Meowth balloons are those with Jessie and James. Black balloons are just normal grunts that u can also see at pokestops.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.