Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
At this point, I think most of us would agree just get that ucl spot even if it's 4th.

Chelsea has to play against Liverpool so they may drop points there. Then again, nothing else matters as long as we win all our remaining games.

That's 4th place at best.. if chelski win all of theirs as well..

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
remaining games

Chelsea vs Norwich
Leicester vs Sheff Utd
Palace vs Man Utd

Man Utd will play Chelsea in the FA Cup Semi Final on this coming Sunday!

Spur vs Leicester
Man Utd vs West Ham
Liverpool vs Chelsea

Leicester vs Man Utd
Chelsea vs Wolves

all to play for

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
well....sad result....seeing how poggy lost the ball is our problem...
our defense has been cartoon ....

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Pogba alway make mistake or underperform during important games.

Maybe he listen to his agent not to play to his best so that he can move away during next season.

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can't really blame Maguire for this since the ball moved so fast and was deflected. Maguire is playing by instinct. Stopping the attacker from rushing and head in but in this case it's another man utd player.

Have to blame lindelof for being soft.

Totally disagree with lindelof's fault here.. the ball shouldn't have reach the feet of the attacker in the 1st place.. Maguire should have headed it away but he's too busy marking his own player..

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Do we still have a LB?

There's the small issue of a fa cup semi final this weekend.

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Totally disagree with lindelof's fault here.. the ball shouldn't have reach the feet of the attacker in the 1st place.. Maguire should have headed it away but he's too busy marking his own player..
But as a defender, it's lindelof job to get infront of his opponent and stop him in this case.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don’t need to panic just yet. As i said, fourth or third doesn’t matter as long as we get one spot. We have to beat Palace next, if we don’t then we really have to beat Leicester on the final day or at least not lose there. Chelsea will beat Norwich and Wolves. In fact they will most likely finish third. It’s between United and Leicester for that final spot. I back us to do it. If we don’t, we don’t deserve anything at all when it’s in our hands

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Amateurish defending cost us the points. Look at the clustering of defenders and the amount of space we gift Southampton. And yet some can still think that DavidDG is past his prime and needs to go, when it's obvious the defence isn't actually helping him much? I didn't even realise HarryM was marking AaronWB! That really takes the piss.

Our attacking movements were quite slick but we failed to make the chances count. I think MasonG was being used more as a decoy since he was marked tightly and getting kicked.

And straweffigy needs to be burned! After reading your post, I had that niggly feeling of agreement...

As Roy Keane would say, we deserved everything we got (or didn't get).

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This draw against Southampton is 2 points lost rather than 1 point gain. Hope this 2 points lost will not cause Man Utd out of the top 4 at the end of the season.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don’t need to panic just yet. As i said, fourth or third doesn’t matter as long as we get one spot. We have to beat Palace next, if we don’t then we really have to beat Leicester on the final day or at least not lose there. Chelsea will beat Norwich and Wolves. In fact they will most likely finish third. It’s between United and Leicester for that final spot. I back us to do it. If we don’t, we don’t deserve anything at all when it’s in our hands

If they can't get into the top 4 it showed the players are not mentally strong & falter under pressure. Against Southampton they have this opportunity to get into the top 4 but they messed it.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my only meat with rashford now is he really need to take his chances .....

as a striker, if you're not clinical it can cost points.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time i watched Soton this year and they were really good. They pressed every United player into mistakes and they did it for ninety five minutes. I have no idea who their manager is but it’s obvious they are a well coached team. Abit like Sheffield United

Our team just go to pieces when the pressure cooker is up. Maguire is also one peculiar guy. Everytime he gets the ball, he will pretend to survey the pitch like he’s Pirlo when his intention all along is to play it short to Shaw on his left and by then every opposing player has already regroup into their positions. You could see this coming a mile off. Next time just watch him. He does this every single time for 30 times every game. It’s the most annoying to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.