Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Leicester City will be without key midfielder James Maddison (hip) and defenders Ben Chilwell (thigh) and Christian Fuchs (groin) for their final two games of the season, hampering their bid for Champions League qualification.

Hopefully this helps us a bit.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Spurs would definitely want that europa spot badly.. desperate for them to beat Lei..

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
offside by how many mm? lol
lyr5kn7.png

2 men were on him at the start of this move, by the time the ball reach our box, the scorer is suddenly a free man. :s22:
140i46Y.png

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good win, albeit lucky on more than 1 instance.
BrunoF was quite off, or was Crystal Palace so on such that they intercepted/blocked most of his passes?

That goal by MarcusR was so so good.

WilfZ always seems so fired up when playing against us. He definitely bears a grudge. I wonder whether it was an ability or personality thing that caused him to leave, seeing how a younger player like MarcusR didn't seem to give him much of a care. Anyway, he's history and I don't think he would command a starting spot now anyway.

VictorL. ... ... ... really.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
after west ham this weekend, our next PL game is with leicester alr. which is next weekend.

really hope LC slips up over the weekend

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2 more must win Premier League games. Man Utd should take these 2 games very seriously & make it their main priority to win. Getting into the top 4 is as good as winning a title for Man Utd this season. You need to get into the top 4 before you can think of competing for the title.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thought that goal was offside but i also thought penalty when Lindelof clattered both Zaha and the ball. Heng boh give lol. But we scored two anyway and turned out comfortable. Matic came on and from then on, the team looked a lot better

Martial, Marcus and Bruno have some slick movement and telepathy between them. When they turn it up, not many defences can handle them. That Rashford goal was top class. I thought he would laced it wildly with his left foot but he put the defender on his arse and passed it in

Zaha is also one weird guy or maybe he has some inferiority complex. Tries to make himself relevant every time he plays against United like an annoying housefly but he somehow knows he’s not good enough to do it. Rashford ignoring him totally was funny

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
after west ham this weekend, our next PL game is with leicester alr. which is next weekend.

really hope LC slips up over the weekend

Tottenham had a good game against Newcastle with Kane scoring 2 goals. Hope Tottenham can beat Leicester. This time all Man Utd fans will definitely be supporting Tottenham in winning against Leicester.

Tottenham will need to win their last 2 games to have any chance of qualifying for Europa so they will probably go all out to beat Leicester at home.

Last edited:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think Zaha just too eager to proof United wrong for letting him go.

farmers

Reaction score
Leicester City will be without key midfielder James Maddison (hip) and defenders Ben Chilwell (thigh) and Christian Fuchs (groin) for their final two games of the season, hampering their bid for Champions League qualification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.