[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

steve_lim

Reaction score
Last time when I am in KINS unit, they come inside during our session and tell us to join as APO badly.

Now covid situations no choice lah. haix

Does A uses HKMp5 as a weapon ?
Yes gone r last time.

Now APO they got over supply to can choose to hire.

However, security officer is the 1 they beg people to join

pranksterz

Reaction score
Hi guys, may i know if C acknowledges private Diploma and private degree certification? Or they will treat the candidate as O level?

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Yes gone r last time.

Now APO they got over supply to can choose to hire.

However, security officer is the 1 they beg people to join

If cannot join APO for some reason, can try out Secruity Officer first. Experience the work & pay.

Blowpipe

Reaction score
For those in the midst of job transition or unemployed for long time, good to try out secruity line for 6 mths to 1 year first.

bedbuger

Reaction score
For those in the midst of job transition or unemployed for long time, good to try out secruity line for 6 mths to 1 year first.

it will take 2-3 months from the first date of interview and all. You need some perseverance and some patience as well.

btw, with regards to the comparison go do comparison between C & A. You will find out more instead of relying on hear say from someone else.

good luck in the job hunting. :)

Last edited:

deeh_18

Reaction score
i applied for APO. conditional offer means once i've cleared my medical checkup, credit screening and pre-employment screening, i'll be offered the appointment letter to sign. basically, i've already secured a spot for the September intake, just gotta clear those first.

Any updates? Waiting for sept intake too. Idk when they will confirm with us soon😅

deeh_18

Reaction score
I was told by my recruiter that hr will get back like 10days ago but still nothing at the moment. :x

Yours is est september intake? When your interview? Asked my recruiter also say 1-2 weeks but alrdy pass by no news frm their side.... hmm😭

bedbuger

Reaction score
Yours is est september intake? When your interview? Asked my recruiter also say 1-2 weeks but alrdy pass by no news frm their side.... hmm😭

ya was told september. I went 19 June for interview. so yah a kinda long wait liao...

deeh_18

Reaction score
ya was told september. I went 19 June for interview. so yah a kinda long wait liao...

I interviewd july and was told either august or sept intake i go in... now say if est ok will put me in sept intake. U went interview earlier how come nvr got the august intake?

Russruss

Reaction score
Hey guys, I went for CERTIS CISCO Interview for APO on 22 July. Completed my medical on 30 July. HR officer said I will be offered direct-entry to sergeant subject to me clearing medical and background/screening checks. 10 weeks in-camp training intake in October 2020.

bedbuger

Reaction score
Hey guys, I went for CERTIS CISCO Interview for APO on 22 July. Completed my medical on 30 July. HR officer said I will be offered direct-entry to sergeant subject to me clearing medical and background/screening checks. 10 weeks in-camp training intake in October 2020.

nice congrats! I think the medical clearance takes awhile.

bedbuger

Reaction score
I interviewd july and was told either august or sept intake i go in... now say if est ok will put me in sept intake. U went interview earlier how come nvr got the august intake?

no idea bro. I'm just as puzzled. waiting for their reply I guess

sporeknight76

Master Member
Reaction score
APO if corp n below gt OT pay alot, but i heard gt cap. N mostly jhk will chiong cos they here for $. No life one. If our local join most likely direct sergeant posts. But no OT. But will do those spotchking, drv arnd here there ones. Heard entry pay low mayb slight below 1k but alw n OT chor. If kena sentry duty under hot sun, jialat. Chk vehicles etc.

SPF mayb pay more or bonus higher but if kena those neighb patrolling jialat. Take reports by public, attend cases, if gt dead bodies hor say, sai kang jobs.....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.