[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Russruss

Reaction score
Then try find other more aspiring career outside maybe in some MNCs/GLC/Stat boards etc. If you not interested in the job, dun waste your time inside else our life will be misery.

Do note is an armed job require full concentration & commitment during your 12-13 hour shift.

Hi bro, I am interested in the job. I feel this is my calling as I always wanted to be a police officer and give back to the community. I have worked in MNCs and start-ups and GLC, but I feel with the current Covid-19 and also job fatigue having worked in these companies (MNCs and start-ups and GLC), I want a switch and a change and APO seems a good switch and change for me :)

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Maybe u shld wait for Company A to get back to you coz I understand their SO do not require commissioned officer background unlike C.

Simply is easier to become a SO in company A than C.

Last edited:

bedbuger

Reaction score
Sorry, may I know who give the info like Sgt 1, Sgt 2, 2A etc? Are you refering to HomeTeam rank structure or APO?

Bro,
u r right, just clarified with my recruiter. as posted earlier. below is correct no Sgt1, Sgt 2 (only applicable to HomeTeam Officers).

JO: PC>LCP>CPLC>Sgt>SS>SSS>SI

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are you going in a direct-entry sergeant bro?

I just cleared my medical and their internal hiring criteria but my training intake is in October. My in-camp training is 10 weeks.

Corporal only
I was informed my intake will be during Sep, exact date haven cfm maybe due to the size limit of the intake (dunno one intake or rather one class got how many people)

My in camp is only 6 weeks only maybe due to the rank or maybe I applied for APOE unarmed and yes after training I will received part of the bond

Russruss

Reaction score
Corporal only
I was informed my intake will be during Sep, exact date haven cfm maybe due to the size limit of the intake (dunno one intake or rather one class got how many people)

My in camp is only 6 weeks only maybe due to the rank or maybe I applied for APOE unarmed and yes after training I will received part of the bond

Oh ok. I applied for APO armed bro. My in-camp training is 10 weeks. And my intake at the moment is in October. Mine is direct-entry to sergeant

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh ok. I applied for APO armed bro. My in-camp training is 10 weeks. And my intake at the moment is in October. Mine is direct-entry to sergeant

All the best to you bro, if got chance maybe we will meet somewhere but I Guess chances very Low :)

xBored

Reaction score
PES C can apply for APO armed?

For Unarmed position what is the basic salary as they only mentioned gross salary.

I have a private degree and a local dip. Thank you:)

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Actually wanted to apply for APO Armed since I saw the pay difference quite a lot, but I'm 30 yrs old plus and many years no pass ippt

However according to the recruiter, if I performed well and managed to pass ippt during training, Trainers can convert me into APO and back pay me the salary

Russruss

Reaction score
Actually wanted to apply for APO Armed since I saw the pay difference quite a lot, but I'm 30 yrs old plus and many years no pass ippt

However according to the recruiter, if I performed well and managed to pass ippt during training, Trainers can convert me into APO and back pay me the salary

Bro, are you in your mid 30s?

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Those who are due for training will get your employee ID & squad ID. Then will know whether you can see each other.

Fyi.. both IDs are confidential.. do not post in public domain.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.