The Perfume Thread

Misirlou

Reaction score
Trnp having an August sale. Selected fragrances going at 50%. Just blind bought a bottle of Mokaya, no regrets.

nethdale

Reaction score
Hi, any idea where to get YVES SAINT LAURENT, Y Eau De Parfum Spray, at a good price? Thanks in advance.

triface

Reaction score
Anyone with a bottle of Dior Homme Intense they're looking to sell?

Going to get a new bottle next week or so, figured I can save some money and help someone declutter at the same time too =:p

bbbbbw

Reaction score
Anyone with a bottle of Dior Homme Intense they're looking to sell?

Going to get a new bottle next week or so, figured I can save some money and help someone declutter at the same time too =:p

The old intense? Dior at tangs told me for sg market only new Dior Homme edt no new intense

triface

Reaction score
The old intense? Dior at tangs told me for sg market only new Dior Homme edt no new intense

Yeah the old intense. Would be getting it from a local discounter though. I think our Dior boutiques have always been quite limited in terms of selection. Never seen Dior Homme Eau, Intense or Parfum in a store before :s13:

hafidz

Reaction score
Highly recommend Prada L'homme.

Great office wear perfume.

Got my giftset for $92 at Tangs Vivo with further member rebate of 7%.
100ml EDT spray + 10ml travel spray + 100ml shower gel
good deal imo if anyone else wants to buy it.

vinster89

Reaction score
Hi, intending to purchase from LuckyScents / FragranceX / Scentsplit. Anyone has any experiences with shipping? Will our customs bar the shipment due to it being a perfume?

Need some advice. Thanks!!

Tyrhung

Reaction score
Nope. Fragrancex no issue at all.
Remember not to exceed S$400 per shipment to prevent incurring import tax 7%

Hi, intending to purchase from LuckyScents / FragranceX / Scentsplit. Anyone has any experiences with shipping? Will our customs bar the shipment due to it being a perfume?

Need some advice. Thanks!!

Reaction score
Cheap

If any of you are looking to get any fragrance cheap, would recommend either fragrancex or TAB from Shopee. Usually i would check TAB to see if they have what I want first ah then if dont have then i order from fragrancex.
Both delivery q fast.

tc4237

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, anyone contacted fragrancex support email or Facebook messenger before?

Do they reply promptly?

twinklingstars

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ishopchangi is selling perfume at a huge discount but the perfumes are supplied by beauty language, i supposed it's authentic?

grizzly76

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, anyone contacted fragrancex support email or Facebook messenger before?

Do they reply promptly?

Ever had to email FragranceX before when they shipped the wrong concentration of the product to me (EDT instead of EDP).
Their response times were reasonable, within a day considering the time difference.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.