Reaction score
xQzkU0P.jpg
bnsk3dS.jpg

i see that your fapping gear at the top right corner of table

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Sold off my MX master 2S and now back to my Logitech G900. Also replaced the G900 switches, feel more mechanical now. Good investment to replace the stock switches.

itsmee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ban leong or kaira better service for rma? Can choose any right since they re both official distro

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been thinking for some time to get G Pro Wireless but second hand (local). Any users here have had the double click issue with it, and RMA-ed it successfully?

My G304 started to double click about a year in, so I'm a little hesitant to jump into another Logitech mouse but I love its look :s13:

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
Been thinking for some time to get G Pro Wireless but second hand (local). Any users here have had the double click issue with it, and RMA-ed it successfully?

My G304 started to double click about a year in, so I'm a little hesitant to jump into another Logitech mouse but I love its look :s13:

G pro looks like my free hp mouse

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, how's your hoot, good?

Looking to get this or K780 to put my ipad. Not alot of users locally reviewing

not bad. coming from a mechanical keyboard user.

typing feels good and very quiet

Posted from PCWX using whut ????

hg2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, how's your hoot, good?

Looking to get this or K780 to put my ipad. Not alot of users locally reviewing

Using a K780 for pass 3yrs,
Pro : Super Long battery life only change once a year, even under heavy usage. Hardy keyboard, survive coffee spills, drops.
Can work with Mac/Win (if i remember correctly...enter names passwords on XboxOne )
Cons: cannot adjust angle, cannot type fast and key squeaking sounds develops after so many years. No back lights.

Next one will be the MX... waiting for justifications, e.g one key to spoil... :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.