Treasure at Tampines

kidozzz

Reaction score
Actually not true..

I went there with my wife, my son in his baby pram and my helper to check out the development and the surrounding area myself as I was considering the project myself too.

From the butterfly garden, the side gate nearest to the overhead bridge, it took us about 8-9mins to get to Simei MRT, crossing the overhead bridge and cutting through some of the blocks before crossing the small road to reach the station.

It was an easy stroll with my son in his pram so i would say its rather manageable actually!

The only time consuming part is the bridge where its built to allow cyclist and people with baby prams to access, thus the slightly long winding paths to get up and down the bridge. Other than that, the distance actually seemed pretty quite short!

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://youtu.be/TWFcJt2NUN8

Not sure how this guy walk but he clock less than 9 mins

####

Walking time is a variable. It is better to try oneself before committing.

However one thing is for sure. If the buyer is middle age, the walking time will likely increase as one progresses to elder age.

(Unless the buyer is below 20, then ones walking speed will likely increase as one develops and grows.)

####

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
####

Walking time is a variable. It is better to try oneself before committing.

However one thing is for sure. If the buyer is middle age, the walking time will likely increase as one progresses to elder age.

(Unless the buyer is below 20, then ones walking speed will likely increase as one develops and grows.)

####

Not entirely true either, when we are looking at walking time, it should be a very leisured walk. And perhaps it’s good to use a rainy day as an estimate, you can’t imagine walking 20mins to the nearest MRT or bus stop on a rainy day ya?

That’s why integrated development comes at a premium price, cos the MRT and bus interchange is directly below.

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
9-10 minutes is not that short, especially in our climate. Consider that if you plan to stay there and take MRT to work everyday, you'll need to do that walk twice a day, rain or shine and arrive at the office sweaty and sticky

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
9-10 minutes is not that short, especially in our climate. Consider that if you plan to stay there and take MRT to work everyday, you'll need to do that walk twice a day, rain or shine and arrive at the office sweaty and sticky

When it rains heavily, that is the measure of whether a development is indeed walking distance to MRT imo. A sheltered 3 mins walk vs 9 mins unsheltered, the diff is huge.

kidozzz

Reaction score
the development mentioned about building a sheltered pathway to the MRT so that should take care of the concern?

Clazav

Reaction score
Recent tampines plan shows that there will be underpass under the PIE. So maybe you can skip the overhead bridge.

Actually not true..

I went there with my wife, my son in his baby pram and my helper to check out the development and the surrounding area myself as I was considering the project myself too.

From the butterfly garden, the side gate nearest to the overhead bridge, it took us about 8-9mins to get to Simei MRT, crossing the overhead bridge and cutting through some of the blocks before crossing the small road to reach the station.

It was an easy stroll with my son in his pram so i would say its rather manageable actually!

The only time consuming part is the bridge where its built to allow cyclist and people with baby prams to access, thus the slightly long winding paths to get up and down the bridge. Other than that, the distance actually seemed pretty quite short!

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
Treasure is Champion of OCR in August!

treasures%2Band%2Ball%2Btop%2Bcondos.jpeg

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Affinity not much units left... treasures still got good units and i think price point dont differ much?

####

Whistler and Sterling are 85 and 89% sold respectively.

Treasures? 68%? Guess how many more months or years it take for treasures to achieve 90% sale...

####

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Would parc Komo be an alternative to treasure or tapestry since its FH and psf is pretty close.
That said, treasure has the nearest access to food.

wetdreamx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would parc Komo be an alternative to treasure or tapestry since its FH and psf is pretty close.

2000 over units siol, but song lah 24 gym and got like a big library/study area.

Dunno how many pools.

AyuReady

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I think Parc komo is 200 psf more than jervell
And 400 psf more than the last resale FH (the gale) in the same area.

These 2 have an psychological effect to pay 1.4 to 1.5k psf for PK

Likely buyer of this area are price sensitive.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.