Singtel Mesh Router

tuntun

Reaction score
can I subscribe to SingTel but using my own existing Asus Router? Mine is very new replaced by M1 two months ago.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just confirmed with singtel, singtel mesh routers are higher specs than ac plus and it’s incompatible with existing wifi mesh units.

I’ve deleted the previous post for clarity purpose..

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just confirmed with singtel, singtel mesh routers are higher specs than ac plus and it’s incompatible with existing wifi mesh units.

I’ve deleted the previous post for clarity purpose..

Err... if it is a mesh router, then where are the mesh units?

WuYiMei

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry to ask a noob question. If using askey mesh.. i need to dl the app to connect to wifi.. if my other family member never dl the app, are they still able to connect to the internet?

Sent from Samsung SM-A305F using GAGT

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry to ask a noob question. If using askey mesh.. i need to dl the app to connect to wifi.. if my other family member never dl the app, are they still able to connect to the internet?

Yes they are still able to connect.

The app is to control the mesh nodes, doesn't affect others to connect to it.

Posted from PCWX using HUAWEI ALPS

WuYiMei

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes they are still able to connect.

The app is to control the mesh nodes, doesn't affect others to connect to it.

Posted from PCWX using HUAWEI ALPS
Alright.. thx alot

Matrix21

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Good to hear this new router is working well. I am on AC plus with Singtel, and recontracted this year, however, they didnt give me a new one. I saw this a few days back, and am considering if I should request Singtel to give me a new rounter.

I tried to request for the mesh router from singtel live chat yesterday, was told I cannot exchange from AC Plus to this mesh router even though my current AC Plus already used for 3 years. Shitty sinktel always ignores their loyal customer

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried to request for the mesh router from singtel live chat yesterday, was told I cannot exchange from AC Plus to this mesh router even though my current AC Plus already used for 3 years. Shitty sinktel always ignores their loyal customer

Currently the mesh router is for new sign ups or for those recon that meets the criteria..

memoriess

Reaction score
Been using for a week and seems pretty stable rather than those Aztech one.

Aztech one I switched back to my Asus router immediately after testing for couple of hours after realizing how sucky it is :s13:

bro just want to know your singtel tv connected to wifi mesh router or onr?

Ian

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
bro just want to know your singtel tv connected to wifi mesh router or onr?

Bro,

Singtel TV cancelled leow.
Anyway I'm on ONT and not ONR.

Anyway this is to answer your question:
JPcmeux.jpg

Last edited:

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
If it’s single unit only, how can they call this a mesh router? Maybe the brand name is called Mesh. Hahahaha.

precise

Reaction score
I also just collected the free "SingTel Mesh Router" for my recontract. Not so sure which OEM is providing this.

Supposedly there is an extender to be used with this router as a "Mesh".

I am offered to recontract with singtel at $44.90 with the router but the new sjgn up is only $39.90.

May I know the recontract offer you have?

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am offered to recontract with singtel at $44.90 with the router but the new sjgn up is only $39.90.

May I know the recontract offer you have?

S$49.9 with rebate to get S$39.9, same as my previous contract.

I am under SingTel Circle and this is said to be a targeted offer from SingTel as per the online sales people. I may have missed the email or letter for the recontract offer but luckily they still gave me the same offer. Initially the online support guy also told me that they did not have better offer than S$44.9.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.