Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
Mainly game ratings and localisation used for that area. Eg, JRPGs may have some scenes changed/missing in US release compared to EU/Asia version due to their censorship.

Better check game differences before buy.

Also be prepare to go down custom to collect as sometimes items with built in battery will be stopped for inspection.
well...i order my Captain Tsubasa from a store even tot i know EU version can get $60+....i don't want cos in Asia version the cover will include '
隊長小翼' wording in the cover ( even tot is not "足球小將翼'')which i have been reading since early 90's ....

so i paid $73 for Asia Version at my preorder..i know content most likely same with EU/US version

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
well...i order my Captain Tsubasa from a store even tot i know EU version can get $60+....i don't want cos in Asia version the cover will include '
隊長小翼' wording in the cover ( even tot is not "足球小將翼'')which i have been reading since early 90's ....

so i paid $73 for Asia Version at my preorder..i know content most likely same with EU/US version
Does the game include dual Traditional Chinese translations -- for Taiwan (大空翼) and Hong Kong (戴志偉)? Some Gundam games let you select (鋼彈 or 高達).

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
Does the game include dual Traditional Chinese translations -- for Taiwan (大空翼) and Hong Kong (戴志偉)? Some Gundam games let you select (鋼彈 or 高達).
i don't know yet...i just receive from shoppee mine my seller just updated it has start delivering on ninjavan . hmmm...i tot 29th release...and i tot only next tues then can start playing...

looks like this weekend i may receive it

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ordered cap tsubasa from amazon sg. Hopefully released on Saturday.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Tried this game ytd since it launched. For those who like Pokemon style, monster collection RPG game.

Why you should try:
1. Mostly unique and vast collection of mons (381) with nice designs
2. Non-linear progression, right from the start you are free to explore other regions
3. Sense of humor from dialogues - Commonly breaks the 4th wall, like Deadpool, making ref. to usual RPG cliches or e.g Sidequest ghost ask you to delete his browsing history
4. Nice art style, hand drawn background, colorful graphics
5. Fast paced battles that encourage you to use different moves and switch between mons with its stamina system (like Temtem)
6. More difficult than Pokemon (having to heal up regularly) (may be a disadvantage for others)
7. Different from the mobile version; set a few years after it, no IAP
8. 9 starters to select from, all easily catchable
9. Dynamic level scaling of trainers/wild mons + Trainers can be fought again

Complaints:
No multiplayer
Lack of battle animations
Catch rate is much lower than Pokemon

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i receive liao but they sent me US Version CCB....

They tell me if i get Asia Version no english just mand sub with jap audio...

Mine is EU version and early bonus dlc download must download from Australia eshop.

Is it only through the particular eshop then the DLC code can be redeem?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.