SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

wabbit92

Reaction score
Yup the exact same thing happening to me.

1st session IPT-IPPT in Oct not cancelled (booked in Aug I think)
My 8 other IPT in the park in Oct all cancelled.

Now wondering should I just go for that one session then see how it goes for the remaining 9 unbooked sessions.

Same for me too. But i think you should. Even if can clear one, will count as you done this year requirement no matter what

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My window closes March 2021 sia. Then have to chiong once IPT can be booked?
Hope there will be extended waiver, not fair sia. Then again since when NS is ever fair...

I also hope there will be an extended waiver as my windows will close just a couple of days after 7 February next year and I am those type who needs to attend IPT in order to fulfil the requirements.

Also because of Covid-19 majority of them would have already granted waiver except for those who windows closes on next year mid-late Feb and early March I suppose and it is indeed quite unfair for us especially when have only this few months instead of the usual 12 months to clear our IPT/RT.

Or at the very least they should just 'pro-rated' our requirement to fulfil.. Like instead of attending 10 IPT sessions we only required to attend 1-3 sessions in this window.

Last edited:

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also hope there will be an extended waiver as my windows will close just a couple of days after 7 February next year and I am those type who needs to attend IPT in order to fulfil the requirements.

Also because of Covid-19 majority of them would have already granted waiver except for those who windows closes on next year mid-late Feb and early March I suppose and it is indeed quite unfair for us especially when have only this few months instead of the usual 12 months to clear our IPT/RT.

Or at the very least they should just 'pro-rated' our requirement to fulfil.. Like instead of attending 10 IPT sessions we only required to attend 1-3 sessions in this window.

They expect you to clear IPT from Oct

Posted from PCWX using SM-G973F

nit3ex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

+1 on this!!

botofogo

Banned
Reaction score
my HSP FFI has lapsed but my unit never book new FFI session for me so technically i am exempted from taking it for time being?

botofogo

Banned
Reaction score
Technically you are taking the risk also.

under SAF directive if you are not undergo the HSP you are not allowed to take ippt

i think due to covid there are alot of backlog of nsmen unable to go for HSP, those nsmen should act blur and wait for things to happen

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
under SAF directive if you are not undergo the HSP you are not allowed to take ippt

i think due to covid there are alot of backlog of nsmen unable to go for HSP, those nsmen should act blur and wait for things to happen

Ignorance isn’t always bliss.

You can try that. But if you kena then you just got to face the consequences.

Calander

Reaction score
sharing my experiences from what I encountered dealing with NSmen.

Some act dumb,
some garang will call the unit because they afraid S8 will give them the unnecessary stress, problem and inconveniences.

u rather u save your backside, or a time-bomb waiting for u?

u decide...

theMKR

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sharing my experiences from what I encountered dealing with NSmen.

Some act dumb,
some garang will call the unit because they afraid S8 will give them the unnecessary stress, problem and inconveniences.

u rather u save your backside, or a time-bomb waiting for u?

u decide...

some will send 99999x emails cc to everyone :s22:

Alibeckham

Reaction score
Received the SMS say ippt waive for the year, but didn't receive any letter in the mailbox lei.. log into ns.sg, status is also showing ippt not attempted, must do it before window if not RT. So how?

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Received the SMS say ippt waive for the year, but didn't receive any letter in the mailbox lei.. log into ns.sg, status is also showing ippt not attempted, must do it before window if not RT. So how?
Letter by end of sept

If you receive sms, no need to worry. They cant fault you if they sent sms, is they misleading

Posted from PCWX using SM-G973F

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.