SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Received the SMS say ippt waive for the year, but didn't receive any letter in the mailbox lei.. log into ns.sg, status is also showing ippt not attempted, must do it before window if not RT. So how?

Sms is black and white

theMKR

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Letter by end of sept

If you receive sms, no need to worry. They cant fault you if they sent sms, is they misleading

Posted from PCWX using SM-G973F

just go book and get the money lor.

this year no pass, next year RT cannot take ippt :s22:

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just go book and get the money lor.

this year no pass, next year RT cannot take ippt
:s22:

Me is ippt 1. And waived as my window end before feb 7. I want to go take but scared fail ebd up kanna rt next year

mero_cwj

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Received the SMS say ippt waive for the year, but didn't receive any letter in the mailbox lei.. log into ns.sg, status is also showing ippt not attempted, must do it before window if not RT. So how?

Letter by end of sept

If you receive sms, no need to worry. They cant fault you if they sent sms, is they misleading

I received SMS few weeks ago, today check mailbox the letter came liao. If got SMS will be safe lah

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I went to check my SMS, and found out I accidentally deleted it together with some others when I cleared my list. :( Hope the letter comes haha

gnoes85

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My HSP also canceled. Some ppl here say what cannot book ownself, need contact unit bla bla. Pls la, is reservist, just let them do all the thing. They can't charge u even if they know u act blur. If really charge then just let them charge la, ownself give valid reason can liao. I got charged 7 times before, all kenna waived bcos the IO cannot outtalk me.

Esirious0

Master Member
Reaction score

Same same. Received sms also

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
received sms that next yr ippt is waived too because cant do HSP this yr. so 2 yr ippt waived.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wait when did u guys receive the sms. my birthday was in july. is it they send by batches?

“ All SAF NSmen whose IPPT windows close on or before Feb 7, 2021 will be granted a one-time waiver, said the ministry, adding that those affected will be informed individually via SMS and a letter in September.”

You will have enough time to clear it by July next year ma.

freedom-strike

Reaction score
My HSP also canceled. Some ppl here say what cannot book ownself, need contact unit bla bla. Pls la, is reservist, just let them do all the thing. They can't charge u even if they know u act blur. If really charge then just let them charge la, ownself give valid reason can liao. I got charged 7 times before, all kenna waived bcos the IO cannot outtalk me.

I received this sms saying:

"(Fr: MINDEF) Dear NSman, your HSP appointment has been deferred due to the current COVID-19 situation. You will be given a one-time waiver of your IPPT window ending Year 2021 as you will not have a valid HSP certificate to take your IPPT. You will receive a waiver letter by end Sep 2020. Thank you."

What do they actually mean by HSP?

firebolt2000

Reaction score

"(Fr: MINDEF) Dear NSman, your HSP appointment has been deferred due to the current COVID-19 situation. You will be given a one-time waiver of your IPPT window ending Year 2021 as you will not have a valid HSP certificate to take your IPPT. You will receive a waiver letter by end Sep 2020. Thank you."

Health Screening Programme (HSP)
If you are 35 years old and above, you need to undergo the SAF Health Screening Programme (HSP). As a safety precaution, only those with a Low Cardiac Risk Outcome will be allowed to participate and be certified Fit for Instruction (FFI).

https://www.ns.sg/web/portal/nsmen/...health-and-medical/health-screening-programme

matey1982

Banned
Reaction score

meaning for active reservist personnel
once u reach 35, need to clear FFI before u are even allowed to attempt IPPT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.