The Hair Thread - Part 5

Extremme

Master Member
Reaction score
Morris Motley Styling Treatment Balm - after they changed the packaging is it the same quality? I briefly remembered someone mentioned it's different now.

Any other recommendations along this line?

Did not realise it has changed. I like the fact its paraben free..

Any similar product that is not too damaging to my already thin hair

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations for hair treatment for dry hair with split ends?

Many options out there but just to provide an option for your consideration.

You may like to consider giving Korial Vitamin Booster a try. Results should be visible after the first few tries and since its leave-on, it's really convenient to use. A good routine would be to use it after your shower at night w a few sprays onto your hair, and you should be able to see results shortly after.

https://theprettyjerk.com/product/korial-vitamin-booster-200ml/

Disclaimer: I am currently selling this product.

sgwomen

Reaction score
Any recommendations for hair treatment for dry hair with split ends?
I used this brand Deveo Amino Kera Cream. Bought it from a hair salon. It have sweet floral smell so i kept applying to my hair after buying.

My hair did appear better than before, can see its not as dry. I used about 3 weeks++? the stylist told me that it have keratin and amino acid that repair the hair.

Extremme

Master Member
Reaction score
any hair tonic to recommend? I used to use Growell 5% Scalp Lotion but not sure if its working though

Pampers

Banned
Reaction score
Any products to recommend for pomade or wax? For daily use at the office, just to look tidy and not unkempt

happy2321

Reaction score
Any hair mask and/or hair treatment to recommend?

Currently, I'm using the Kose and Diane one! Looking for others to try out as well!=:p

iamkira

Reaction score
You may wish to consider using prestyler. To pull off center parting, it is not easy. Your face shape is important as well. But lets just focus on the styling products here. One gd option is seasalt spray (sss). You will need good volume / good hold to bring out the beauty of center parting.

1. Although you have thick hair, it doesn't necessarily mean volume. In fact, you need the boost from sss to build volume for you.

2. Furthermore, since you have fine hair, it comes w characteristics that do not allow you to hold styles well. So having a sss will help you ease the styling difficulty that you may face.

3. The main styling product (wax/clay) isn't really going to make a huge difference here. Matte or slight shine products should work ok in this case. Just get 1 w decent hold and not too heavy will do fine.

bro, what is pre styler ? can recommend the brand. For the seasalt spray, i heard it is good but what brand u will recommend?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.