GoPro Hero 9 Black

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Received my Hero 9 just a while ago!

Do you guys recommend pasting screen protectors on the Hero 9? If yes, any recommendations?

I only paste tempered glass protector on the lens and the front screen.
The touchscreen becomes unresponsive after i pasted the tempered glass protector.
Took it out.

monkeykong60

Reaction score
Original battery pack is $75 but only 1 battery and 1 charger is quite ex

saw this battery pack like very worth it, 2 battery and 1 charger for $59 only
shopee.sg/product/170514029/3361945191/

Now waiting for it to arrive and hope it will last as long as the original

Last edited:
Reaction score
Original battery pack is $75 but only 1 battery and 1 charger is quite ex

saw this battery pack like very worth it, 2 battery and 1 charger for $59 only
shopee.sg/product/170514029/3361945191/

Now waiting for it to arrive and hope it will last as long as the original

You can consider getting its subscription to make use of their discounts on accessories purchase

Posted from PCWX using Rem mm is best waifu

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After Black Friday sale, it's the holiday sale. Same bundle price. Wonder why I bought it during the Black Friday sale :s8:

monkeykong60

Reaction score
You can consider getting its subscription to make use of their discounts on accessories purchase

Posted from PCWX using Rem mm is best waifu

No offence but for accessories, i think Gopro version is way overprice than the original, eg the 3way tripod cost $100 for the original, whereas I can get OEM 3 way for $10-30

sonyv12002

Suspended
Reaction score
I have the problem of the quick capture in recording. There a static sound when I use it. This only happen when the device is off mode for sometime. I saw a lot of ppl having the same problem in gopro forum. BTW, the second one I receive from RMA also have the same issue....:(
Try the quick capture when the device is at resting mode. Report whether got the same issue or not. Thanks.

Sample: ( Not my video )

Last edited:

sonyv12002

Suspended
Reaction score
Coming firmware for Gopro 9 in December:

v1.5 Firmware Release:
Heads Up: This firmware update is now slated for December. Why? The more we test HERO9 Black in the field and the more feedback we receive from users, the more we identify little upgrades that will have huge impacts on the user experience. In order to provide the best experience, we are holding this firmware update to include as many improvements as possible, which includes:

Wireless Offload – Up to 20% faster wireless offloads to the GoPro app.
HyperSmooth 3.0 – We’re improving HyperSmooth performance even more in colder temperatures.
Slo-Mo Shortcut – Introducing a new slo-mo shortcut option for rear display.
Live Streaming with the Max Lens Mod – Support to bring ultra-wide 155° Max SuperView perspective and powerful in-camera horizon lock to live streaming when using Max Lens Mod.
GPS Improvements – Improved GPS lock and accuracy.
External Mic – Connectivity enabled for the 3.5mm Mic Adapter.
Scheduled Capture – Bug fixes to improve start/stop time precision.

They only care is their external media Mod. Usually I dun comment product reviews. But I think you all know what I going to say:s8:

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought the Telesin screen protectors. Touch screen is pretty responsive at first use after the screen protector is applied. Will update again if the screen isn't responsive.

sonyv12002

Suspended
Reaction score
My third RMA is alright but I notice there a sticker with label on the screen. Think it a different batch. No more static noise in quick capture.
The telesin battery and charger work very well for gopro 9. It's very lucky that the Gopro RMA center is in local. Shipping is fast and the cost is low.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.