Apple Event — 11 Nov, 2AM SGT.  Silicon Macs Expected to Debut

nzxtme

Reaction score
I don’t think necessary.. these machines are just very durable.. if any defects like stain gate, Apple still cover warranty =:p

if u want to use more than 1yr Care is definitely recommended.

Thanks guys for your inputs :)
Still waiting for my M1-MBA 512/8gb to arrive around 9th - 16th Dec, hope no delay, once arrive got 60 days to decide to get AppleCare+, still undecided as of now. :(

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any good recommendations for buying and application of screen protector for the MBA?

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah...

ydcLdrD.png

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am sorry but where to find the control centre? Can't find in systems preference. Sorry me noob.
there is a big button “keyboard brightness” in control center. u mean it doesn’t work for u?

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am sorry but where to find the control centre? Can't find in systems preference. Sorry me noob.

On the right of the top bar, near the clock. The icon is 2 rectangle on top of each other.

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mines shipped but no tracking info yet probably get tmr hopefully

I got the DHL tracking number and the Mac Mini will be delivered tomorrow.

Apple Store: Good news! Items in order xxxxxxxx have shipped and will deliver by 02/12/2020.

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine also shipped. It is in Shenzhen right now. Haha.

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will look for it. By the way now there is no vault icon in system preference. How do I do away with keying in password every time I on the MBA?
On the right of the top bar, near the clock. The icon is 2 rectangle on top of each other.

fmradio

Reaction score
My shipment is picked up - sg think tmr apple store might have limited pick up.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.