Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

flexicon

Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone has Comgateway referral code?
I'm looking to opening an account with them.

Do you know if now still can order laptop from USA and ship to Singapore with no issues using these forwarding service?
Is comgateway better than Ezbuy or others for this purpose?

Thank you all in advance for your advice!
I ordered my tablet via comgateway. Been using them for a while now, they have insurance so all is covered. And their service agents are easy to talk to.

IamMary

Reaction score
Suki - ya

Bad experience, went a lot different outlets and all is the same. Lack of staff and service is bad.

1a2a3a

Reaction score
If Amazon item original price is 100, Black Friday drop to 50. Have 50 Amazon curtesy credit, not gift credit, essentially paid $0. In forwarder declaration do I declare 0 or 50 or 100?

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Made an order from amazon that split into 2 shipment to cgw. Amazon tracking show delivered but cgw only received 1 of the shipment after 4-5 working days. Seems like surepost delivered to a local post office usps and then forward to cgw. The delivered status is for delivering to the local post office and not cgw.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
almost 2 weeks since ship date but my package from vpost have yet to have any tracking details.

anybody having the same issues? I suspect my item went missing

aster1

Reaction score
I want to order something from the German Google Store - any recommendations for a good shipping company that can provide you with a German shopping address?

Duncallmebro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NB vpost, ordered item supposed to arrive last week, no still no sound no news.
Only can tell me COVID delay.

Before ordering spam advertisement big big that item will surely arrive before Christmas :(

1a2a3a

Reaction score
Bought items from Amazon during Black Friday cyber Monday. Amazon took roughly 2 weeks to ship to comgateway warehouse.

Total 7 parcels weighing at 6.5kg. Shipping cost about usd$62.
Go for one box, paid usd$14.
Shipping weight drop to 3.5kg, shipping cost usd$39.
Use promo code usd $39-$20= $19
Total shipping is usd 19+ 14= usd$35.

Shipped out on 18dec, all item arrived on 24 Dec by fedex. Items are all in good condition and packed with bubble wrap. Only a couple of boxes dented abit perhaps because they tried to pack too tight.

All in all, a rather good experience.

freelight

Reaction score
almost 2 weeks since ship date but my package from vpost have yet to have any tracking details.

anybody having the same issues? I suspect my item went missing

Similar experience, they told me to just wait. So I did. Eventually it turn up after 1 month. I guess Christmas season is like this

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can i ask,
after sending your shopping to the CGW address,
do you have to email customer service the order number, courier, delivery tracking ID ?

I seem to enter the courier tracking number in to the "Package not displayed on the list?" function. but the CS team still emails me to send them the order # and tracking #

i think i did had to email vpost CS after shopping last time i used them

1a2a3a

Reaction score
Don’t need. Once delivered, waited 1-2 days for cgw to email you saying your item is in their warehouse.

When your item is delivered, you can enter ups tracking and they will say wait 1-2 for processing so that the item will appear in your account.

can i ask,
after sending your shopping to the CGW address,
do you have to email customer service the order number, courier, delivery tracking ID ?

I seem to enter the courier tracking number in to the "Package not displayed on the list?" function. but the CS team still emails me to send them the order # and tracking #

i think i did had to email vpost CS after shopping last time i used them

ziztine

Reaction score
Has anyone tried using any reliable freight forwarder to ship stuff from Australia to Singapore before? Please share your experiences. Thanks so much!

senocs

Reaction score
seems like vpost UK reduced their shipping rates but at the same time they re-introduced volumetric weight again so the postage costs ended up being more expensive than before ...

the_dog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried using any reliable freight forwarder to ship stuff from Australia to Singapore before? Please share your experiences. Thanks so much!

I used buyandship before for Aust once. But I will advise people to look elsewhere as their customer service and service recovery is non existent. If you still want to use them, better hope nothing goes wrong every step of the way
Any business with no comments visible on their Facebook page deserves to be treated with great caution.

Vulpix

Reaction score
Anyone got lobang for UK to SG shipping? Need the site to be able to purchase for me also.

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking for UK/US shipping to Singapore for alcohol-based items. Used to use AirFrov but that service has closed due to COVID.

tarui04

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just realised this after using cgw for a long time.

I know cgw refunds the onebox fee and uses the pre-onebox weight if the repacked weight is higher.

what if the repacked weight's cost + onebox fee is higher than pre-onebox costs?

rootz

Reaction score
I just realised this after using cgw for a long time.

I know cgw refunds the onebox fee and uses the pre-onebox weight if the repacked weight is higher.

what if the repacked weight's cost + onebox fee is higher than pre-onebox costs?
Past experience. They will refund the delta.

lynex

Reaction score
looking for ship some stuff from HK to Singapore. Does anyone know any reliable forwarder for items from HK to Singapore?

Found shipandbuy but seems not reliable
Boderlinx seems not to be operational

Any other recommendation will be much appreciated

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.