Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

Winterdews

Reaction score
QOTS fully booked but WD only about half full.

Is there any spa promotion onboard first day? can make reservation immediately after boarding or have to wait til ship depart from port? Have to go 15th floor crystal spa to enquire and book?

Only Crystal life spa at deck 15 is open for WD. Crystal life Asian at deck 5 is closed.

You can book it once you are onboard. Early book can choose preferred timing as it is 1st come 1st serve.

I think the last promo is buy 2 get 1 free. The promo must be book on the 1st day of cruise and not on the 2nd day.

Last edited:

kia0042

Reaction score
4 Dec cruise only have about 800-900 people.

Just confirmed with the membership counter that All PLus Point (PP) validity had been extended till June 2021. The system has not been updated to reflect this.

Indeed, I have never experienced a Friday cruise with such a low capacity. There were many available slot machines even on Friday night and on Saturday late evening, I was the only player at Deck 8 :s13:
Paid restaurants like Hot Pot and Umi Uma were once again "fully booked". Only Western food and Silk Road were available for reservation. I really doubt the term "fully booked".:s8:
I need to complete my last booked cruise trip in December. I am likely going to skip World Dream in the near future. I share the same thought with other Genting Dream fans. Firstly, slot machines are not our favorite. Secondly, they are tighter than Genting Dream. Thirdly, there is a lack of cashout machines. There used to have cash out machines on every deck, apparently, they have removed all intentionally. . Players who wish to cash out need to do it at the counter manually. Player who don’t really like to waste time queuing at the counter and will choose to spin till the last credit.

whywhy80

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how soon can we do the online check in?
website states 90 days in advance
my departure is next week
but when i try to check in online, it keeps bringing me back to original page

Winterdews

Reaction score

You got the booking confirmation?

If you do the online check in the names must match the names on the booking.

You may need to call them and ask if still cannot.

whywhy80

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You got the booking confirmation?

If you do the online check in the names must match the names on the booking.

You may need to call them and ask if still cannot.
Yes, got the booking confirmation and cruised ticket emails liao...
double check the first and last names, reservation number, DOB everything
But cannot check in at all
Keep jumping back to the page which ask us enter details.
Think i have to call them liao :s22:

keyboardick

Reaction score
Palace Entitlements

Hi

Cant find clarity on this so hope to seek the regulars' advice here.

For Palace dining at paid restaurants, is it once per restaurant per day or once per day at any restaurants (ie. once u dine once on that day you got to pay from 2nd meal onwards)

Or the third scenario one per restaurant per trip?

Thanks!

Winterdews

Reaction score
Hi

Cant find clarity on this so hope to seek the regulars' advice here.

For Palace dining at paid restaurants, is it once per restaurant per day or once per day at any restaurants (ie. once u dine once on that day you got to pay from 2nd meal onwards)

Or the third scenario one per restaurant per trip?

Thanks!

For Palace inclusive specialty restaurants ..It is not once per day.. It is once per trip. So u choose the dates you want and meal times ( Lunch or dinner ) and tell the butler once you onboard.

If u want to go back to dine on 2nd time yes then you need to pay for the 2nd time at the same restaurant.

Palace restaurant meals sometimes is also quite good.

Palace serve brkfst, lunch , high tea, dinner & supper.

2N cruise is hard to dine and try at all the palace meals. 3N you will be able to try all inclusive of palace restaurant.

The usual 3 most will choose is mark best , umi & silk road.

Hotpot can skip.

Blue lagoon also got palace menu lol

Last edited:

keyboardick

Reaction score
For Palace inclusive specialty restaurants ..It is not once per day.. It is once per trip. So u choose the dates you want and meal times ( Lunch or dinner ) and tell the butler once you onboard.

If u want to go back to dine on 2nd time yes then you need to pay for the 2nd time at the same restaurant.

Palace restaurant meals sometimes is also quite good.

Palace serve brkfst, lunch , high tea, dinner & supper.

2N cruise is hard to dine and try at all the palace meals. 3N you will be able to try all inclusive of palace restaurant.

The usual 3 most will choose is mark best , umi & silk road.

Hotpot can skip.

Blue lagoon also got palace menu lol

Thanks for the reply!

Last question would be, is there any restrictions on what we can order in the palace inclusive specialty restaurants? Eg. Can order whatever is on the menu

Winterdews

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply!

Last question would be, is there any restrictions on what we can order in the palace inclusive specialty restaurants? Eg. Can order whatever is on the menu

There is a set menu for palace guests.

If you need to order others on their ala carte menu you need to pay.

The set menu for palace is quite decent.

Only Drinks menu is all paid you can choose what you like on the drink menu thru out the ship.

Abbagreat

Reaction score
There is a set menu for palace guests.

If you need to order others on their ala carte menu you need to pay.

The set menu for palace is quite decent.

Only Drinks menu is all paid you can choose what you like on the drink menu thru out the ship.

Hihi for Palace suite ,, do you know how much they charge to replenish the whole fridge for alcohol drinks ? Do they provide hard liquor as well ?

Winterdews

Reaction score
Hihi for Palace suite ,, do you know how much they charge to replenish the whole fridge for alcohol drinks ? Do they provide hard liquor as well ?

There is beer & wine in the fridge. I never see the price list but you can replenish..

If you want bottle liquor you can buy at the bars then take it back to your cabin. If you are dream elite jade and above got some disc at johnnie walker house for bottles.

lordofthering

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
had the chance to experience suite once. It seems suite food is like hotel buffet food and non-suite is like $20-30 buffet food

Winterdews

Reaction score
had the chance to experience suite once. It seems suite food is like hotel buffet food and non-suite is like $20-30 buffet food

Suite buffet no more.. It is all by menu now even for brkfst.

Suite give u unlimited alcoholic drinks as long you can drink..

lordofthering

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suite buffet no more.. It is all by menu now even for brkfst.

Suite give u unlimited alcoholic drinks as long you can drink..

paiseh. actually i mean the quality of the food. I still remember the steak cut/seafood platter from the Mark Best western food. As for the normal non-suite food, it like they mass cook and heat up

lilycll

Reaction score
There is beer & wine in the fridge. I never see the price list but you can replenish..

If you want bottle liquor you can buy at the bars then take it back to your cabin. If you are dream elite jade and above got some disc at johnnie walker house for bottles.

Saw before the minibar price list beer @ $10/can (Heineken) and softdrink @ $6/can (Coca Cola, Sprite or Fanta Orange). They will fill up one time FOC for Suite Cabin.

From time to time they have promotion of 3 bottles beers for $25 at the bar or restaurants. Suite Gold card are entitled to beers, softdrinks or cafe from these places without additional charges.

Last edited:

Derek555

Reaction score
Hi, i received a whatsapp msg saying i got a comp room and 2nd pax base fare free. Any idea what is the base fare?

lilycll

Reaction score
Hi, i received a whatsapp msg saying i got a comp room and 2nd pax base fare free. Any idea what is the base fare?

I think is cruise fare is free. However have to pay the Seaport Taxes (about $60 currently for Cruise to Nowhere), Gratuity ($21/night/pax) and the Covid Swap Test ($60).

belgarathc

Reaction score
I was able to do online check-in. But same issue with Dream Elite.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.