Anyone here staying in 2 room BTO?

techiesus

Reaction score
the 2rm units all facing causeway point la :D

i see the 3d model in youtube. most lower-mid 2rm units have no sun at all at the kitchen area. with all the spotlights facing down, there are area of columns/the space which are quite dark. quite packed between neighbouring blocks.

@sumi: actually got 2-3 units of type 1 for champion bliss left. maybe by the time it comes to you, you may choose type 1 instead of type 2

Urban:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR3BfxVEVXvf3s8TxW3ApeWK7ZcWJRSQj9OYgEe5939TRx3rZ5wK7nphrMw&v=TaIcyeVmSb0&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=%E5%BF%AB%E4%B9%90%E5%A4%A9HappyDays

Champion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URsOgn5VKtc&ab_channel=%E5%BF%AB%E4%B9%90%E5%A4%A9HappyDays

Sumimasen

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol my mum olreadi chop the additional partition space to place a bed for her....not going for type 1 lah.
She said sometimes can go staycation at my place mah haha but she too find is such a long long wait. Ha.

tsnd01

Reaction score
lol my mum olreadi chop the additional partition space to place a bed for her....not going for type 1 lah.
She said sometimes can go staycation at my place mah haha but she too find is such a long long wait. Ha.

Hi chope which space?

yummie

Suspended
Reaction score

go stayca at east coast park better ma. when e cold wind blows FTW SAF style

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the 2rm units all facing causeway point la :D

i see the 3d model in youtube. most lower-mid 2rm units have no sun at all at the kitchen area. with all the spotlights facing down, there are area of columns/the space which are quite dark. quite packed between neighbouring blocks.

@sumi: actually got 2-3 units of type 1 for champion bliss left. maybe by the time it comes to you, you may choose type 1 instead of type 2

Urban:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR3BfxVEVXvf3s8TxW3ApeWK7ZcWJRSQj9OYgEe5939TRx3rZ5wK7nphrMw&v=TaIcyeVmSb0&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=%E5%BF%AB%E4%B9%90%E5%A4%A9HappyDays

Champion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URsOgn5VKtc&ab_channel=%E5%BF%AB%E4%B9%90%E5%A4%A9HappyDays
Eh... Are we looking at the same UV lol cos my unit is not facing CWP leh....

Sent from OnePlus KB2000 using GAGT

UTOPIAKD

Reaction score
SS 4xx out of 220 is abt 200% so very risky that you may not get any units by your turn, or will face the same situation as current WLD one with low floor/ type 1.

I got Feb Canberra one (my q was 130%+ of the available units), low floor but type 2. I did tried Aug WLD also but 18xx/846, worst then the Feb one.

i wanted to get champion bliss, but all the leftover units are really not what i like.

i know alot of ppl say cannot be choosy. urbanville still has alot of units left due to the high dropout rate.

like to ask everyone.... is urbanville a no brainer to get since i have the hdb appt? or should wait for sembawang sunsails (my number is 4xx out of 220 units) ?

urbanville is centralized and all, but the wait is 7yrs. and it's alot more expensive.
if give up woodlands plot, i will be taking a risk to hope for hdb appt with sembawang sunsails. i prefer the unit layout for sun sails and the $$$$. the location is ok only and there will be a new exit to the expressway built

so headache

finicky

Reaction score
anyone dislike the grab bar on the sliding door? anyone going to change to another sliding door?

KenQuek

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i wanted to get champion bliss, but all the leftover units are really not what i like.

i know alot of ppl say cannot be choosy. urbanville still has alot of units left due to the high dropout rate.

like to ask everyone.... is urbanville a no brainer to get since i have the hdb appt? or should wait for sembawang sunsails (my number is 4xx out of 220 units) ?

urbanville is centralized and all, but the wait is 7yrs. and it's alot more expensive.
if give up woodlands plot, i will be taking a risk to hope for hdb appt with sembawang sunsails. i prefer the unit layout for sun sails and the $$$$. the location is ok only and there will be a new exit to the expressway built

so headache

I live very near UV. That location is definitely great. But then the waiting period can be a pain in the ass. Covid might push it even further. 7 years plus probably 1-2 years delay... Black hair can wait till turn white.

It depends on your needs, urgency and priority. If you want a place to live in and have your own space and privacy or due to personal matters, consider taking others.

If you are happy at current home and get along well with family, maybe just take.

If you are already close to 40 years old, i suggest get other project that completes sooner.

Sumimasen

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is this the new layout for future bto?
No e.g. Ken's tengah project is the old layout.
7Ppapyyl.jpg

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thinking of opting out from ocs.
Btw, what is trellis at a certain level?
The one usually corner unit and 1 or 2 lvl down is roof garden...

Trellis is like a grill at the window if not wrong

Sent from OnePlus KB2000 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.