USA Stocks discussion - Part 3

Chiron

Reaction score
USA Stocks discussion

Anyone here into US markets? More into equity counters, ETF, not into FX, options.

Just want to have a thread to share and tcss about it.

Currently me into trading of DUST and NUGT, using GC, DXY as my guide.

occifer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If there any point holding GME till next Monday?

Posted from PCWX using SM-N975F

I believe it has topped and is otw down.
This thing isnt worth $50 lol

Posted from PCWX using my phone

d5dude

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You kidding? I am entitled to my views, and you are entitled to yours.

Sure you are, but you cross the line when you come here and say stupid **** like "You literally can't go tits up with this".

You guarantee this? If GME drop to $10 1 year later or worse still go bankrupt, how? Are you going to compensate everyone?

MangoTuna65

Reaction score
Sure you are, but you cross the line when you come here and say stupid **** like "You literally can't go tits up with this".

You guarantee this? If GME drop to $10 1 year later or worse still go bankrupt, how? Are you going to compensate everyone?

You complain about a quote i put in QUOTATION MARKS, but ignore the warnings i put in RED, BOLD, UNDERLINED?

Wow. Just wow.

s0tong

Master Member
Reaction score
Woo part 3!
*yawn* think they going to do this until close then they drive price down? :(

-not financial advice

d5dude

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You complain about a quote i put in QUOTATION MARKS, but ignore the warnings i put in RED, BOLD, UNDERLINED?

Wow. Just wow.

What talking you? The quotation marks is I add wan ok?

I'm shocked that MM has turned into a place where pumpers come here to say "buy stock XYZ, you literally can't lose money".

Its one thing to tout stocks, but to say its a sure thing is irresponsible af.

MangoTuna65

Reaction score
What talking you? The quotation marks is I add wan ok?

I'm shocked that MM has turned into a place where pumpers come here to say "buy stock XYZ, you literally can't lose money".

Its one thing to tout stocks, but to say its a sure thing is irresponsible af.

7HN7XQL.png

You added quotation marks on my post at 6:59pm? What talking you?

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now can short meh? I thought IB ban it?

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT

you are right, not possible to short. fml, I've contemplated shorting for the past 30mins. thanks for saving my time.

glnvXwl.jpg

Posted from PCWX using my high crass Redmi K20 Pro

MangoTuna65

Reaction score
you are right, not possible to short. fml, I've contemplated shorting for the past 30mins. thanks for saving my time.

Just for me to understand how it works, let's say you successfully opened the short position, when do you actually have to pay interest?

decibel.

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think it's not banned leh, there's just no more shares left to short?

glnvXwl.jpg

No I was informed IB banned it this morning to protect themselves. Now can only do trade where you have position to settle.

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just for me to understand how it works, let's say you successfully opened the short position, when do you actually have to pay interest?

I've never thought about that because I'm not interested in losses.

d5dude

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
7HN7XQL.png

You added quotation marks on my post at 6:59pm? What talking you?

ok my bad, 2 person quoted your post before you edited it with the quotation marks, still even with quotation marks it doesn't make it alright.

I read thru wsb earlier today and I saw that many people had bought into GME, AMC and BB because many of the idiots there kept insisting there was no way they would lose, god knows if they even could afford losing that money. You are probably well off enough to be able to write off this money as entertainment expense, but many people aren't like you. Think before you write irresponsible **** like this next time.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.