World of warcraft ... new expansion

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fury warrior for life. Pretty easy rotation and excellent mobility.

Pretty good DPS as long you know what you are doing.

Sent from Home using GAGT

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I enjoyed playing priest the most ... coz firstly it is one of the best heals around and also was the top dps in shadow priest mode.

Quit playing my huntard and reroll a priest. Neve look back since

priest has one of the most forgiving heals as holy (on the same level as mistweavers)

shadow priest rework was fun and engaging! their dps can nearly be on the level of mages and warlocks

hunter was ok dps easy mode as bm but marksman is where it truly shines

Fury warrior for life. Pretty easy rotation and excellent mobility.

Pretty good DPS as long you know what you are doing.

Fury is fast paced pew pew pew
Bloodthirst, Enraged, Rampage :D

my favorite too with the leech healing from dmg!

mine now is a dual lightsaber wielding jedi in bikini plate armor wacking around haha

thanks guys for sharing! SG needs a vibrant wow community, perhaps SG-MY-Aussie(&NZ) can combine into one community

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Enjoyed playing as Orc Shaman coz i can imagine myself as u-know-who :o

last time i pvp as shaman also quite nice got alot of skills and totems to counter other classes.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
eh wah arms for those slow big hits! :D

what’s good about arms? compared to the other dps spec fury fast rotations and spamming abilities?

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
is it

Cast Charge to initiate combat whenever possible.

Victory Rush activates whenever an enemy is killed. Use it to heal yourself.

Cast Execute when enemies are below 20% health.

Cast Colossus Smash to increase damage against the primary target.

Cast Overpower as a free filler and to increase the damage of Mortal Strike or Cleave.

Cast Cleave as the primary multitarget target ability and to trigger Deep Wounds.

Cast Mortal Strike as the primary single target ability and to trigger Deep Wounds.

Use Whirlwind to spend excess Rage.

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Too slow pace for me. I hate waiting for enough rage to cast mortal strike.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
guys if you enjoyed melee dps, you should try the DH havoc spec :D super fast paced and fun!

despite being nerfed significantly in the pre patch, hopefully before SL launch will have some class balancing and tuning back to BFA OP levels of burst dmg and sustainability

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
For the true Horde! :D
8iwE4hp.jpg

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone got a link to a guide on what to do after hitting 60. I is jitao blur liao.

Me too :D after 60 i level my alt using threads of fate :flash: I believe you can go for dungeons to upgrade your gear and then start raiding at castle

kamekameha

Reaction score
What is threads of fate?? Haha. I just realised i need to finish the WHOLE campaign then can join covenent. Bo bian go finish all now. Sad

Me too :D after 60 i level my alt using threads of fate :flash: I believe you can go for dungeons to upgrade your gear and then start raiding at castle

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
What is threads of fate?? Haha. I just realised i need to finish the WHOLE campaign then can join covenent. Bo bian go finish all now. Sad

you just need to finish the boring story once on your account, there after subsequent characters will be offered a choice to skip the campaign, straightforward join covenant and level super fast with better drops ilevel by doing world quests and dungeons from 50-60 then can go LFR

kamekameha

Reaction score
Ah ok thanks.

On the map u see the quest with a dragon portrait ard it means what?

And which is the weekly quest. I see ppl guide say need to do weekly quest for renown lvls.

you just need to finish the boring story once on your account, there after subsequent characters will be offered a choice to skip the campaign, straightforward join covenant and level super fast with better drops ilevel by doing world quests and dungeons from 50-60 then can go LFR

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.