Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

lilycll

Reaction score
How much are the drinks packages? Cannot find online

See earlier post.

There are 3 different Beverage Packages (Prices are per person per cruise and include of Service Charge):

1. Refresh @ $60 includes Coffee/Tea (Cuppucino/Latte etc and can order from most restaurant, bar, cafe @ Deck 6 midship), Chilled Juices, Soft Drinks, Bottled Water.

2. Classic @ $95 includes all in above #1 plus Selected Beers and House Wines (by glass).

3. Premium @ $188 includes all above #1 & #2 plus Selected Spirits, Cocktails and Mocktails.

There is a small bakery or cafeteria at Deck 6 midship near main Reception area. You can find some local delights like Nasi Lemak or Beehoon Goreng ($3.80 each), Kaya Toast set or Laksa or Kway Teow Soup ($6.80 each) or Cakes (small piece or whole).

Normal Coffee or Tea (Black or with Milk) and Snacks are available 24hrs at the Lido Snack Corner at Deck 16 Aft (just before entrance to Lido Buffet Restaurant).

lilycll

Reaction score
Then we cannot meet on board, lol. I heard from some members that GD give higher TP earn during the birthday month, anybody can confirm on this?

TP earning is same. Last time they do offer some additional Special Redemption when earned certain TP on top of other promo. Example 10TP can redeem extra $25 eCredit or NN Chips. Try check them at the Kiosk machine.

Winterdews

Reaction score
For the greeting card and cake need to request beforehand ? Wish to surprise the person birthay.

for birthday onboard i did it twice.. due to i am dreamelite member i got a free drink and 1 comp meal at markbest plus a cake. They got a birthday menu the cake nothing fancy. the last i did this was aug 2019 lol..if you are entitle they will put the birthday letter in your cabin so that you can present to redeem. the birthday must fall on your sailing days

Last edited:

Winterdews

Reaction score
Then we cannot meet on board, lol. I heard from some members that GD give higher TP earn during the birthday month, anybody can confirm on this?

sure will have 1 similiar dates in the future lol... well birthday nothing special for rwas members for tp..the best ever was still revolving bonus in 2019 plus the lucky draw. those days on GD got more perks..also the buy in special was also good..

they should do more promo for rwas members..

Last edited:

cruzwhiz

Reaction score
TP earning is same. Last time they do offer some additional Special Redemption when earned certain TP on top of other promo. Example 10TP can redeem extra $25 eCredit or NN Chips. Try check them at the Kiosk machine.

Alright, thanks bro.

cruzwhiz

Reaction score
sure will have 1 similiar dates in the future lol... well birthday nothing special for rwas members for tp..the best ever was still revolving bonus in 2019 plus the lucky draw. those days on GD got more perks..also the buy in special was also good..

they should do more promo for rwas members..

I believe they will do more for regular/members once the occupancy drops further. Let's hope sometimes in March/Apr, it will be better promo.

keyboardick

Reaction score
Hi, can a member book an additional cabin (using pp points) for weekend sailing?

Is it as easy as just booking it via RWAS portal?

lilycll

Reaction score
Hi, can a member book an additional cabin (using pp points) for weekend sailing?

Is it as easy as just booking it via RWAS portal?

Take a look at the PP redemption chart from an earlier post around July 2019 for the other sister ship Genting Dream. The rate should be similar as per current World Dream redemption online.

You can see only Gold Card and above can redeem 2nd Cabin and the rate for 2nd cabin (sub Cabin) is also so much higher by 4 times. So to say is not worth to book 2nd cabin. If you have a partner or friend who is also member is better to book under their name.

The Portal has limitation and unable to take in booking of 2nd cabin for same member. This has to be done via Phone.

However RWAS is offering some members complimentary 2nd cabin recently probably trying to boost their occupancy rate and business. You may try to call them up over the phone to check provided if you have played/contributed enough. :D

I have got this updated.

Nw6xjad.jpg

Last edited:

lilycll

Reaction score
For the greeting card and cake need to request beforehand ? Wish to surprise the person birthay.

They would normally leave a birthday card inside the cabin on the birthday. In past you can secretly request the restaurant you are dining in to serve the cake with their crews singing the birthday song as a surprise. Guess this service is unavailable now due to safe distancing and control.

lilycll

Reaction score
for birthday onboard i did it twice.. due to i am dreamelite member i got a free drink and 1 comp meal at markbest plus a cake. They got a birthday menu the cake nothing fancy. the last i did this was aug 2019 lol..if you are entitle they will put the birthday letter in your cabin so that you can present to redeem. the birthday must fall on your sailing days

Tried once with my family on a back-to-back cruise. Happened the first cruise returning day and second cruise departure day is the birthday. They actually gave 2 cards - one on the eve and another on 2nd cruise) with comp birthday cake and 1pax birthday comp speciality restaurant meal. They are also smart to give one comp meal and expect rest to pay. Sound funny to ask the birthday boy/girl to eat alone right? :s22:

Last edited:

Winterdews

Reaction score
Almost double the last week occupancy. Last week about 500+

900 is ok as DC has been selling aggressively.

I think 1000 to 1200 will be a healthy number for weekdays. Below 1000 will be low..

It look like DC will adopting the affordable pricing model for the public till June..

Another option for ppl who wants to try something different but paying very affordable prices. I think that aegean paradise stay 1 night also cost you $100 per night pre-covid but i nvr try before .....If u go mbs also need to pay $150 & you cant bring your partner or family inside unless you want pay more $150 lol... Now you only need $500 for 3N balcony all in for 2pax.

Last edited:

Acemonkey

Reaction score
Anyone know of the penalty for cancellation on complimentary cabin? Originally book for this weekend, including 2nd cabin for non member promo, but last min got health emergency with a family member. Haven’t check with Rwas yet

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.