NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

thelittleflower

Reaction score
Medical Examination Update

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations to all who got a pass result for the EPT on the 25th of Jan. I was just wondering if anyone got an email or text to go for the medical exam?
Thank you and best wishes!

Miloiced

Reaction score
Thank you! Personally, I think if you were to apply for this January 2021 batch, there is a high possibility for you to only commence in December 2021 as there’s many applicants from the May/June 2020, June/July/August 2020 and August/September 2020 batches who have not even done their medical OR gotten offered yet. For me, I’ll be commencing my stint this coming Feb, but like I’ve mentioned earlier, there’s still many applicants waiting to be offered and even those who haven’t gone for their medical!

All the best to you!

Thank you so much! Congrats on getting the offer! All the best for your stint!

devil_slayer

Reaction score
For those who are commencing in Mid Feb, did you all received any information on the reporting details yet? Thanks

Reaction score
Hi did u take the EPT TEST on 30th DEC?

No I didn’t. I’m exempted from EPT as I attained a B3 for English, and it is also impossible for anyone to commence in mid-Feb if they took the EPT on that date. Please be patient and you will receive your updates in due time.

Cassie13149

Reaction score
Hello, I just applied Chinese major for teaching in primary. If I have a chance to do 5 minutes presentation with interviewees, does anyone know I have to teach a paragraph or a chapter? Thanks for your help!!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.