Will Raybe Oh Siew Huey survive?

Tenpai

Master Member
Reaction score
did he go jail? i dun think so

He was charged and now on trial

i am glad i am working in a place where looks doesnt matter. :o
given my 2/10 looks i guess its very hard to survive in the common jobs where looks play a part...

Most jobs actually don't require looks, although it helps.

Only sales and service jobs will need looks to pull in commission, like what she was doing before this incident

kl2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He was charged and now on trial

Most jobs actually don't require looks, although it helps.

Only sales and service jobs will need looks to pull in commission, like what she was doing before this incident
on trial only. what makes u thing really charged?
don't be delusional... richfag children, who dare to attack, they hjust withdraw investment and talk bad abt SG... thats it done.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Confirmed will :s12:

tenor.gif

I hope that this thread will end with good news.

Tenpai

Master Member
Reaction score
on trial only. what makes u thing really charged?
don't be delusional... richfag children, who dare to attack, they hjust withdraw investment and talk bad abt SG... thats it done.

He has been presented to the court to be charged and he is claiming trial. I think you meant he is not convicted yet.

kl2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He has been presented to the court to be charged and he is claiming trial. I think you meant he is not convicted yet.
as long not convicted, as long I stay with my statement;

Richfag and their children+amdk+handsome guy will forever escape molest case because of their looks and wealth.

because if elite children charged, they can use this to blackmail SG gov to withdraw investment and make others do the same.

imagine 12 company (big MNC) withdraw investment immediately

lup_cheong_very_long

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just google...selina jen 54% kena burn

Tbh, i think abit hard for her to survive coz i think her will to live should be low coz she know her bf gone already. She may want to join him etc

Quite wasted. Young, pretty, rich.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.